• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm happy to know you all are so concerned about us. However, a little too concerned. You really should just be honest about this with yourselves and us and say what you're really worried about, YOU. That's fair and valid but don't veil your concern for your own job security with fake concern over what happens to all us good old boys and girsl at Colgan. We'll take care of ourselves.

And you must be kidding about "these things don't happen at an ALPA carrier" right? Did I miss the sarcasm?
exactly

It is this kind of infighting that has allowed airline mgmt to turn this proffession into a crappy career.

Thanks for continuing to give mgmt the upper hand.

Turbo

It is this kind of infighting that has allowed airline mgmt to turn this proffession into a crappy career.

Turbo
I would like to agree with this point. It really frustrates me to hear people getting all wound up, calling us scabs, go-jets, and what not. We really were just trying to go to work and do a good job and BAM life changed. No one was expecting this. Colgan has been around a long time and has, to my knowledge, never stepped on anyone's toes. We have a truly great group of people and I have enjoyed working here with them. I've jumpseated with Pinnacle on several occasions and they were always really fantastic. I have no reason to believe that we cannot get along well with all our money going to the same place. We Colgan pilots were enjoying life and now, are not all that excited about having to change. We liked things the way they were and now our cage is being rattled. We are going to have to deal with it one way or another. And We Will. Please, everyone, remember who the good folks are. They are us. No one wants to see anyone else get screwed on either side.

Just my two cents. Best of luck to ALL.

Turbo

Bingo. This thing is only a few days old and everyone is already throwing poo at each other.
Management wins.

Luckily, both pilot groups are much larger than what we see here.

Godfather: You are the voice of reason as always. For the record you missed a bit on future knowledge of this announcement. :)

Lear70: I appreciate your opinion and I think you are trying to help everyone involved. The problem is the Colgan folks (including myself) aren't really ready to hear what you have to say yet.

If managment reads this stuff they must sleep easy at night. We've spent 19 pages of drivvel trying to point the finger at exactly who is being beaten and who is holding the stick.

If managment reads this stuff they must sleep easy at night. We've spent 19 pages of drivvel trying to point the finger at exactly who is being beaten and who is holding the stick.
Heh heh... no doubt. *whack*!!!

What a visual, thanks for the laugh this morning. :)

(visual image of Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' - "If don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat ??!!" *All in all you're just... another brick in the wall*

I would like to agree with this point. It really frustrates me to hear people getting all wound up, calling us scabs, go-jets, and what not. We really were just trying to go to work and do a good job and BAM life changed. No one was expecting this. Colgan has been around a long time and has, to my knowledge, never stepped on anyone's toes. We have a truly great group of people and I have enjoyed working here with them. I've jumpseated with Pinnacle on several occasions and they were always really fantastic. I have no reason to believe that we cannot get along well with all our money going to the same place. We Colgan pilots were enjoying life and now, are not all that excited about having to change. We liked things the way they were and now our cage is being rattled. We are going to have to deal with it one way or another. And We Will. Please, everyone, remember who the good folks are. They are us. No one wants to see anyone else get screwed on either side.

Just my two cents. Best of luck to ALL.

Well said, Fred!

-Snaab

Attention Colgan Hommies

Monday Peanuckle/Culligan Conference Call # is up at you know where

CC starts at 11:30 AM and 16:30 on Monday

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...

NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY IS TO POST THE NUMBER OR PASSCODE ON THE INTERNET ANYWHERE ESPECIALLY HERE OR I'M SENDING LUCCA BRAZI, UNCLE PAULIE, SIL, UNCLE P*SSY AND FURIO AFTER YOU....CAPICE?

PM ME OR IF YOU HAVE MY SECRET DECODER # CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE WITH THIS...

WILL DISCUSS THIS FURTHER LATER ON...NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

Last edited:
Yes I am standing on the sidelines as many of my fellow soilders are at Colgan. We don't know what the hell is going on. If they intend to use us in some way to screw the pinnacle pilots then yeah we will listen about this foreign to us union stuff. Until we see something change in our everyday lives however we don't care.

George....that is how I feel everyday when I come to work here at 9e. I stand on the sidelines to see what games are being played, who is B!tch!ng about what, How many have quit or moved on to bigger and better things...I just want to fly, have my office in the sky, and when I turn 60 (65) say Bye Bye!

Latest resources

Back