• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They will not lower pay with republic and skywest hiring so fervently. that would be just about suicidal for them.

Our work rules were pretty much bottom of the barrel but to tell you the truth, you don't screwed around with much here. but with out station basing it isn't very easy to exten or junior man someone. When outstation basing is changed it can and probably will be j. man/extension HELL!

That is exactly what happened to Pinnacle pilots under Trenary and his merry men. EXACTLY! Jr. manning and extension Hell!

Your quality of life and pay can change at the stroke of a pen and your aren't worried?

People have been bypassed for upgrade just because the management wanted to, and you aren't worried?

Phil can change your working environment after a bad Thai meal and what can you do?

Nothing.

These things don't happen at an ALPA carrier.

It's very simple if they intend to keep us seperate we don't give a crap about pinnacles pilot group and union. If they intend to use us in some way to screw the pinnacle pilots then yeah we will listen about this foreign to us union stuff. Until we see something change in our everyday lives however we don't care.
Head... meet sand. ;)

It's very simple if they intend to keep us seperate we don't give a crap about pinnacles pilot group and union. If they intend to use us in some way to screw the pinnacle pilots then yeah we will listen about this foreign to us union stuff. Until we see something change in our everyday lives however we don't care.

It's not so simple, it's a Catch 22 if we wait until we see they are to use us against pinnacle pilots it will be too late by then to get something started. But if we start now, we could prevent such problem though it may have never have been a real problem in the first place. Oh and a lot of us do care.

don't worry, we have it under control. we are a tight group and are not going to talk about it with you.

This is getting delicate now and let's not get into a p*ssing match over this. This is the last thing we need right now and this goes to both sides.

Can't we all just get along like Rodney King?

don't worry, we have it under control. we are a tight group and are not going to talk about it with you.
"Don't ask me no secrets, and I'll tell you no lies." ;)

In other words, it's no skin off my back, buddy... just trying to help you out. Take it for what it's worth.

Cheers,

You're kidding right?

Your quality of life and pay can change at the stroke of a pen and your aren't worried?

People have been bypassed for upgrade just because the management wanted to, and you aren't worried?

Phil can change your working environment after a bad Thai meal and what can you do?

Nothing.

These things don't happen at an ALPA carrier.

I'm happy to know you all are so concerned about us. However, a little too concerned. You really should just be honest about this with yourselves and us and say what you're really worried about, YOU. That's fair and valid but don't veil your concern for your own job security with fake concern over what happens to all us good old boys and girsl at Colgan. We'll take care of ourselves.

And you must be kidding about "these things don't happen at an ALPA carrier" right? Did I miss the sarcasm?

Latest resources

Back