Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spinn555 said:
People are funny-

Post- 'This airline is awful! It is associated with awful people, and it is the worst out there! I hate it here!'

Next post- 'I can't wait to work there. Are they hiring?'

It will take a long time to fix the QOL and pay problems, with thoughts like that.
I was thinking the same thing.

As long as the airline can continue to staff at that kind of pay and QOL, there will be no meaingful reason for management to change how they do business.

Still trying to figure out why DTWPilot22 went off on a rant, the place isn't bottom of the barrel but there ARE a LOT better places to work...

Mesabi miner is right, don't work for any red tail unless it is your only option. I've talked to several pinnacle guys both on my jumpseat and theirs, or on the dtw bus and have had only good expirences. I just think that when Nwa and our own incompetent management at XJ get done, every body at Nwa will turn their attention to Pinnacle. I hope that I am wrong on that account, nobody should have to go through this(6th year ex-captain probably furloughed in the fall). Like I said don't work here for any NWA carrier unless you have no other option. Xjer's are leaving for anywhere we can, Hopefully a fractional for me, but some are leaving for other regionals like Skywest and Mesa.

wudalmstfly4fre said:
I was told that there was an agreement between FEDEX and Pinnacle that FEDEX could only hire 2 a month from Pinnacle is this true?

Yeah, there is, but it's 2.46 a month from Pinnacle.

the thing that is the most amusing to me is the people that bash Pinnacle are mostly from other airlines (Mesa) and have nothing better to do with their time then drive in their Yugos and sit on the computer bashing other airlines. Pinnacle is fine. It's not a place where you are going to spend the rest of your airline life. Get in, get your time, and get out. Simple.

It's not a bad place to work, overall. The pay could use dramatic improvement, and they could strive to take better care of their employees. From what I hear, the health and dental insurance is some of the best in the industry.

Latest resources

Back