Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Downwind,

In regards to people outside the company, I am going to do my best to prevent it. I may need to verify through some questions that are company specific. However, the Airnet site that many of us were members of, didn't have much of a problem with people outside the company trying to join, especially if they have to pay to join the site.

Nothing is standardized....pay is all over the place...I think JR pilots would have a real hissy if they knew what some are making.. The off the street guys tend to get paid 5-15k more.......Ask airplanes suck guy....OFF the street LR60 Capt pay for one individual is 85K.. total b.s.

Perdiem is most likely to change to the JR policy. $36 measly dollars a day.

We were standardized in the LR60 with SOP's and profiles. But not will all of the other a/c.

For the most part we are in the process of fixing JR's old managements mistakes.

Pay is all over the place but very close. This was our old CP mistake. Most LR60 guys range from 68-72 and that is pretty close... very few make about that. I would like to know who is making 85K as well, and I do believe it. It's just not our current managments fault.

We have a standards captains and they do a real good job traveling the bases and checking to see SOP are standard.

JR is not perfect but has shown unmeasurable amount of improvements that has positively effected everyone.

I take it that you haven't been with jetride since the beginning.

The starting pay for the 35 pic was 65k and the 60 was 75k. They lowered those both by 10k. When I transitioned to the left seat in the 35, I actually took a slight pay cut.

As for the 85k....I not going to name names. He's not the first to come off the street and make more than the standard pay. But that was all done with the old regime. Without Airnet, things will improve without a doubt.

No, I haven't been with JR from the beginning but have been there for more than 4 years. Yea, no kidding pay is crazy over here. There's not a whole lot they can do to fix the JR pay except for the pinnacle guys and new hires. My guess they will get there pay reorganized. My prediction will be they loose the $50 day pay and bump up there pay to about 70K give or take a grand. That makes since and that makes things more even. They will hate that to happen though.

My prediction will be they loose the $50 day pay and bump up there pay to about 70K give or take a grand. That makes since and that makes things more even. They will hate that to happen though.
That will suck. Because, $50 a day for us amounts to over $9000 a year. Just to bump us up to $70,000 will mean that we will go backward in pay. Not cool.

70K for a captain with experience is kinda on the low side. I would hope that they do some serious contimplation before they publish any kind of scale. If they want to keep people they are going to need to start paying on the high side of part 135 wages or they will suffer from constant turnover.

I
The starting pay for the 35 pic was 65k and the 60 was 75k. They lowered those both by 10k. When I transitioned to the left seat in the 35, I actually took a slight pay cut.

$65k & $75 WTF.
Now I'm pissed, Holly S**t where's the asprin?

I guess our worth when down.

I had been waiting to apply until the Pinnacle/Jetride buyout was complete and the dust settled. I think I will just find some better place to go to work. Road crews going away, pay cuts, and per diem problems. Sounds like it might turn into a sinking ship. You are only as good as the people you have around you and this kind of stuff is going to lead to high turnover, low moral, and a lack of quality candidates.

Hope it gets better for you guys. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back