Pinnacle Air Charter - ASG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pushntin said:
What about poor Guy? There is a good topic!

Ha ha ha. Now that is quite the subject. Where would you like me to start? The man is nice and all, but he had some issues. I don't know that I need to go into that. Let me just say that whatever you heard is all BS. Just ask learjetdriver!

slickmagneto said:
Flybet3 says "Every 135 op that I have worked for has had some weakness, but I never complained.."

2000 hrs. in bug smahers and a voice of experience. You'll have to change your screen name when your new Chief kicks your @ss to the curb.

You can kiss my A$$ for all I care.

Flybet3 said:
You can kiss my A$$ for all I care.

The next time I'm in Winston-Salem just walk out on the ramp and introduce yourself. I would be more than happy to kiss your A$$ and I'll give you an hour to draw a crowd.

slickmagneto said:
The next time I'm in Winston-Salem just walk out on the ramp and introduce yourself. I would be more than happy to kiss your A$$ and I'll give you an hour to draw a crowd.

thats what Iam talking about. While you kiss it I will kick it!!

You don't know me dc101, I can assure you. I can also assure you that if you think Pinnicraple is a good place to work you are nuts. Nelson is a fat piece of $hit, and as long as he is running the place it will suck. The "successful businessmen" you speak of are foolish to have a person with his mentality running the show wasting thousands of dollars training people only to fire them because he doesn't like some aspect of their personality. Makes no business sense. Empower employees and they will prosper along with the business. Maybe if they had a better reputation it would not be a revolving door where they are only able to hire guys no one else wants with no college, DUIs and other arrests.

Melon said:
You don't know me dc101, I can assure you. I can also assure you that if you think Pinnicraple is a good place to work you are nuts. Nelson is a fat piece of $hit, and as long as he is running the place it will suck. The "successful businessmen" you speak of are foolish to have a person with his mentality running the show wasting thousands of dollars training people only to fire them because he doesn't like some aspect of their personality. Makes no business sense. Empower employees and they will prosper along with the business. Maybe if they had a better reputation it would not be a revolving door where they are only able to hire guys no one else wants with no college, DUIs and other arrests.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if this is walking the fine line on Slander. Someone may want to check with their Attorney.

Melon said:
You don't know me dc101, I can assure you. QUOTE]

I never said that I knew you nor did I say I wanted to know you. Furthermore, if you are talking based on second hand information, then you really have no idea what you are saying do you. If you were once employeed here then of course you are going to talk bad about us because you probably got your feelings hurt once we decided you were the right pilot for the job.

Melon said:
The "successful businessmen" you speak of are foolish to have a person with his mentality running the show wasting thousands of dollars training people only to fire them because he doesn't like some aspect of their personality. QUOTE]

And when you say this you OBVIOUSLY have no idea what you are talking about. These men have been doing this a LONG time and I doubt they got anywhere by being "foolish".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back