Pinnacle Air Charter - ASG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MVSW said:
I can tell that you guys are not from Arkansas. FYI..I have lived in Arkansas for 24 years and the only nice place to live in Arkansas is NW, Central, and NE ARkansas. Everywhere else is a DUMP. I will get off my soapbox now. Its just makes me very upset when people bash AR and acts like everyone here is poor, never wear shoes, have not teeth!! I want to know where the heck everyone comes up with this crap! Take care

What exactly did I say that was not true ???

In response to some of this crazy BS

Just reading a few of these posts mainly from the guy that calls himself Flybet3 or should I say IFlyjets, same guy. Sounds like you have talked to some people who know a little bit about the company, and have developed a pretty big oppinion about it. Let me tell you, as I have said before, the company is not bad to work for. I just left for a Captains position somewhere else, otherwise I would still be there. The CP is a great guy that gets along with all the pilots. Maybe the DO puts his foot down on decisions every once in a while, but is that not a Directors right. As a pilot let me tell you, I have enjoyed every job I have had that other employee's would complain about because I go in, do my job, and leave. You sound like one of those whiny a&& charter pilots that try's to get in the middle of everything and b#$%& about it. You will never get very far in the industry. Everything you hear is from other dis********************led pilots possibly still working there. The only reason that they complain is because they like you can't help but whine instead of finding the positive side of things. Let me point something out, you have 254 posts, do you not have anything else to do. Maybe you need to take a break from aviation and figure out your own issues. Pinnacle is by no means a terrible company, benefits, good equipment, great pilots to work with, awsome area to pick up young college chicks, a new schedule, not the highest paying but by far not the lowest, I mean what do you want. There will always be people that you don't like at work, but who cares, go do your job and leave. grow up flybet3, maybe you'll become something someday.

Lates, Y'all

j77mitch said:
Just reading a few of these posts mainly from the guy that calls himself Flybet3 or should I say IFlyjets, same guy. Sounds like you have talked to some people who know a little bit about the company, and have developed a pretty big oppinion about it. Let me tell you, as I have said before, the company is not bad to work for. I just left for a Captains position somewhere else, otherwise I would still be there. The CP is a great guy that gets along with all the pilots. Maybe the DO puts his foot down on decisions every once in a while, but is that not a Directors right. As a pilot let me tell you, I have enjoyed every job I have had that other employee's would complain about because I go in, do my job, and leave. You sound like one of those whiny a&& charter pilots that try's to get in the middle of everything and b#$%& about it. You will never get very far in the industry. Everything you hear is from other dis********************led pilots possibly still working there. The only reason that they complain is because they like you can't help but whine instead of finding the positive side of things. Let me point something out, you have 254 posts, do you not have anything else to do. Maybe you need to take a break from aviation and figure out your own issues. Pinnacle is by no means a terrible company, benefits, good equipment, great pilots to work with, awsome area to pick up young college chicks, a new schedule, not the highest paying but by far not the lowest, I mean what do you want. There will always be people that you don't like at work, but who cares, go do your job and leave. grow up flybet3, maybe you'll become something someday.

Lates, Y'all

With all due respect sir/mam (whatever), something about your post hints that you are by no means very objective about this topic. The number of one's posts has nothing to do with this discussion, the pay at Pinnacle IS terrible, by all other accounts the DO IS problematic, and the place is in fact a revolving door. In one breath you state that one of the positives of the position is that there are great pilots to work with and in another you state that the negatives are coming from disgruntled pilots that still work there. And please, don't use "awesome area to pick up young college chicks" as one of the positives of the position, you're embarrassing yourself. If that's all you can come up with to promote the job it really must be that bad...:rolleyes:

Hey like I said, it is not the best job out there and not the worst. I am always objective that's why I haven't become so imursed with this negetivity. Yeah chicks have nothing to do with it, I was just stating a point about the area where the job is, I am a young single pilot and it was definately a positive point while I was not at work. I do not only live my life for my work like many others do. Yeah maybe a pilot is discruntled, so leave. That in no way says anything about how he is to fly with. thanks for your insight. If you work in charter you would know that many of these issues are everywhere. If you are fortunate enough to have found a great 135 job then I silute you because there are not many. For those that are working there way to that job, sometimes you have to put up with stuff, but I know for myself that my attitude will lead me to that position.

My experience at this company was not perfect, but then again when I think back on the places I have worked, they weren't either. As far as the DO, while working at this company, I rarely spoke with him, why would I, I did not take the job for a social activity, I took it to fly lear 31's. For those guys out there looking for a Lear job, I say take it, and listen to what I say, just fly, have fun with your pilot while on the road and if you don't like the pay, no one is holding a gun to your head, find another job. Why would you ever HAVE to take a job that didn't pay what you wanted. You can just keeeeeeep on searching for another one. Last I checked there are many operators out there and when I was looking, most paid the same. I looked at jobs a while ago before Pinnacle and they all seemed right about the same as far as salary for a lear copilot.

One more thing, you guys say that the lr60 captains get paid 60, well I'm sure they get paid 66 and the way the per diem goes. they give you a set amount of money each day your on the road and with the excess, I made over $1000 each month. what would that be in take home, hmmm. Stopppp crying for f sake.

Ok

j77mitch said:
Just reading a few of these posts mainly from the guy that calls himself Flybet3 or should I say IFlyjets, same guy. Sounds like you have talked to some people who know a little bit about the company, and have developed a pretty big oppinion about it. Let me tell you, as I have said before, the company is not bad to work for.

Well sounds like you had your head up the DOs a$$ too. Secondly....IFlyjets? nope I'm not the same guy. The people that I have talked to are great pilots, that work hard, never complain and all they expect is a "good job" from the boss. The same way they dont give their boss crap, they expect the same from the employer. The things I have said about the DO is true, how do I know b/c I have met and known that Fat A$$ DO for some time. Same like, I went to pinnacle Air seeking employment in the past. But all I got from the DO was threats (in the interview) arrogance and unprofessionalism. Who does this guy think he is? Yeah the MX is good there, and the airplanes are nice I'll give them that. But the matter of the fact is that the only way you last there is to basically keep your mouth shut, if the Fat A$$ DO says the SKY is purpple and you say it's blue then you're on this list. Every 135 op that I have worked for has had some weakness, but I never complained...why? b/c eventhough pay might've been low, or benefits were only OK management was great, the DO did his jobs and never fu**ed around with the Pilots and the CP took care of his pilots. So no I'm not of the group that always complains. I have always thought that in order to have great, helpful & happy employees the employer has to be a individual that needs to set the example. You can say whatever you want, but pinnacle air has a bad rep, not because of bad MX, or even bad pay, or bad pilot group. But because of peace of shiat DOs like Nelson, and nutless CPs like Elton. This is fact not fiction.

h25b said:
With all due respect sir/mam (whatever), something about your post hints that you are by no means very objective about this topic. The number of one's posts has nothing to do with this discussion, the pay at Pinnacle IS terrible, by all other accounts the DO IS problematic, and the place is in fact a revolving door. In one breath you state that one of the positives of the position is that there are great pilots to work with and in another you state that the negatives are coming from disgruntled pilots that still work there. And please, don't use "awesome area to pick up young college chicks" as one of the positives of the position, you're embarrassing yourself. If that's all you can come up with to promote the job it really must be that bad...:rolleyes:

Well said.

what did the DO ever do to me, nothing. I have nothing to complain about. I worked there and all was fine. I don't look at personalities and decisions, when dictating my job when nothing is happening to me. Really, you need to quit talking about the CP like that, this guy is working for the pilots and changes have and are being made. It's too bad you listen to others and don't see things for yourself.

j77mitch,
You are obviously young and a bit wet behind the ears to think this is a good or decent place to work. I am sorry you have apparently had a bunch of crummy jobs in the past if this one sticks out as a good place.

Nothing Flybet3 has said is untrue. Maybe he is not the most eloquent poster, but he is truthful, unlike a few others on this thread. Sorry if this is offensive to you but it is the way you are coming across. Correct me if I am wrong.

Latest resources

Back