Pinnacle Air Charter - ASG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pullmyfinger said:
60,000 for a captain on a 60... Thats sick.

I make 95,000 and Im home all but about 5 days a month. Oh, getting a raise next month too.

there you go.... yeahh...you're not Pinnacle Air services material.
If you ask for a raise at pinnacle air, the fat a$$ DO will probably fire you while the CP crawls out of his a$$.

Flybet3 said:
there you go.... yeahh...you're not Pinnacle Air services material.
If you ask for a raise at pinnacle air, the fat a$$ DO will probably fire you while the CP crawls out of his a$$.

Do you fly for these guys

$60K is low, but not terrible. I think industry average is somewhere around $70-$75K. Ask for more. If they don't give it to ya, f-ck 'em. Of course, I don't think I could work for that a$$hole DO anyway. I've spoken to him also about a job there over the phone. That guy is a D-CK. I wouldn't work there for anything.

pullmyfinger said:
60,000 for a captain on a 60... Thats sick.

But it's good for NW Arkansas. He said it himself. :rolleyes: Heck, making $60K a year there will buy you 100 acres and a nice tractor, and the girl with three teeth and the 1980's big hair will be falling all over herself to get her hands on a rich pile-it.

Brett Hull said:
But it's good for NW Arkansas. He said it himself. :rolleyes: Heck, making $60K a year there will buy you 100 acres and a nice tractor, and the girl with three teeth and the 1980's big hair will be falling all over herself to get her hands on a rich pile-it.

Not really!! 60K is nothing in NWAR. Lets see here....NW AR is one of the richest areas per capita in the US. Sounds like you need to put your foot where your mouth is or get some more information before spitting out BS!!

Its a hell of a lot cheaper where I live... there are some flight departments that pay a pilot for what he is worth.

How much would someone pay for a captain of a 5-6 million dollar yacht?

How much does one pay for an accountant to manage a million dollar business?

You get what you pay for.

MVSW,

Note the :rolleyes: . I was being sarcastic. I fly into ROG frequently as my company does business with the Devil's spawn (Sam's). I know it's a pricey area.

Brett Hull said:
MVSW,

Note the :rolleyes: . I was being sarcastic. I fly into ROG frequently as my company does business with the Devil's spawn (Sam's). I know it's a pricey area.

Just moved from there and I can tell you that 60K is doesn't go nearly as far there as in most other parts of Arkansas. Property values there are skyrocketing, the traffic there is worse than in many metro areas, and I don't think you can purchase a decent home anywhere in Bentonville for under $110/sq. ft.

And yes, 60K for a Learjet 60 Capt. is pathetic, PERIOD... Even for Arkansas and especially for NW Arkansas.

h25b said:
Just moved from there and I can tell you that 60K is doesn't go nearly as far there as in most other parts of Arkansas. Property values there are skyrocketing, the traffic there is worse than in many metro areas, and I don't think you can purchase a decent home anywhere in Bentonville for under $110/sq. ft.

And yes, 60K for a Learjet 60 Capt. is pathetic, PERIOD... Even for Arkansas and especially for NW Arkansas.

I can tell that you guys are not from Arkansas. FYI..I have lived in Arkansas for 24 years and the only nice place to live in Arkansas is NW, Central, and NE ARkansas. Everywhere else is a DUMP. I will get off my soapbox now. Its just makes me very upset when people bash AR and acts like everyone here is poor, never wear shoes, have not teeth!! I want to know where the heck everyone comes up with this crap! Take care

MVSW said:
I can tell that you guys are not from Arkansas. FYI..I have lived in Arkansas for 24 years and the only nice place to live in Arkansas is NW, Central, and NE ARkansas. Everywhere else is a DUMP. I will get off my soapbox now. Its just makes me very upset when people bash AR and acts like everyone here is poor, never wear shoes, have not teeth!! I want to know where the heck everyone comes up with this crap! Take care

I used to get upset when I was based in EWR with the airlines and people would bash my home state of Alabama. Then I realized it's better that people think we are a bunch of stupid hicks. That way you keep more of the yankees out. :D

Latest resources

Back