Pinnacle Air Charter - ASG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CapnVegetto said:
I acutally PM'ed the 'chief pilot' guy looking for info, and the guy never even responded to me. Not even a simple thanks but no thanks. That tells me all I need to know.

yep sounds about right!

futr787cpt said:
Pinnacle Air is looking for pilots due to our growth. We have just added a Lr-31, CE-650 to our fleet and an 800XP is on the way. This is the reason that we have been advertising. We are also looking for some quality individuals to work here and unfortunately I have not found the type of pilots that I am looking for and this is the reason why we continue to advertise. The pay is good for the area, 35-37K for of FOs and 60-66K for our Cpts. The schedule on the Lr-60s is decent with 1/2 the month on the road and 1/2 off. The Lr-31 crews have been working a little harder due to the new plane but by the end of May we will have 2 Cps and 1 FO for each plane and they will be able to work out their own schedule amongst the three. Some of the postings say something about an asst. chief pilot that we don't have. I am the Chief Pilot and I have never offered to send paperwork to anywone that I did not hire. Our aircraft and the maintenance on our planes are impeccable. We do everything with regards to safety first and there has never been a time since I have been in my position that I have told a pilot to do something that they did not want to do or ask them to fly an aircraft with a squawk that could not be deferred. Yes we have been going through some growing pains but our aircraft, facilities, and people that we have now our second-to-none.

Your are sooooo full of it.........ELTON

slickmagneto said:
Didn't make the cut, did you?

The 15on/15off is alive and well.

One was fired, one was about to be fired, and one got a 91 gig in his hometown.

It's a very simple process. Follow company policies and proceedures and you will be fine. I think the Majors also have this requirement.

You're probably the DO you doosh.

futr787cpt said:
Pinnacle Air is looking for pilots due to our growth. We have just added a Lr-31, CE-650 to our fleet and an 800XP is on the way. This is the reason that we have been advertising. We are also looking for some quality individuals to work here and unfortunately I have not found the type of pilots that I am looking for and this is the reason why we continue to advertise. The pay is good for the area, 35-37K for of FOs and 60-66K for our Cpts. The schedule on the Lr-60s is decent with 1/2 the month on the road and 1/2 off. The Lr-31 crews have been working a little harder due to the new plane but by the end of May we will have 2 Cps and 1 FO for each plane and they will be able to work out their own schedule amongst the three. Some of the postings say something about an asst. chief pilot that we don't have. I am the Chief Pilot and I have never offered to send paperwork to anywone that I did not hire. Our aircraft and the maintenance on our planes are impeccable. We do everything with regards to safety first and there has never been a time since I have been in my position that I have told a pilot to do something that they did not want to do or ask them to fly an aircraft with a squawk that could not be deferred. Yes we have been going through some growing pains but our aircraft, facilities, and people that we have now our second-to-none.

Does J B Hunt have you by the a$$??

Last edited:
Flybet3: Name calling on the internet. How childish and unprofessional. So you wanted to check it out as a captain. I guess you didn't get your wish either. The CP's name is NOT Elton. I MAY be the DO who has your number.

But I'm NOT!

For what it's worth I have not heard anything incredibly positive about the operation. Ran in to a pair of their pilots a few weeks ago...

slickmagneto said:
Flybet3: Name calling on the internet. How childish and unprofessional. So you wanted to check it out as a captain. I guess you didn't get your wish either. The CP's name is NOT Elton. I MAY be the DO who has your number.

But I'm NOT!

You can call me childish and unprofessional, but that doesnt change the fact the the DO is an unprofessional, arrogant fat f**** and that the CP has his head up the DOs a$$ so far....you previous posts about the company werent great and now look at you man, sticking up for a bunch of priks....and no I didnt check it out as a captain. I didnt get my wish either? dude not even close....I interviewed for an FO position a while but just by meeting the DO and talknig with the CP I knew that all the stories about that hell hole are all true!

futr787cpt said:

DUDE!!! why do you keep copying and pasting the same BS on every post....hey everyone do a search on Pinnacle Air, you will see that this dope has been posting the same BULL for months.

Flybet3 said:
DUDE!!! why do you keep copying and pasting the same BS on every post....hey everyone do a search on Pinnacle Air, you will see that this dope has been posting the same BULL for months.

DUDE!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!! Hehehehehehehehe.

60,000 for a captain on a 60... Thats sick.

I make 95,000 and Im home all but about 5 days a month. Oh, getting a raise next month too.

Latest resources

Back