• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 11-09 out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just shut the f*ck up. I don't see any XJ and 9L guys getting downgraded on this list.. in fact, I see quite a few upgrades system wide.

You can try to hold hands and sing kumbaya if you like... but the truth of the matter is that a crime is being committed. A systematic theft of career progression of all Pinnacle pilots hired in 2007 and beyond.

So please, your false platitudes make the bile rise in my throat. Enough.

LEAVE jerk

This thing is almost 20 pages long, how the heck do you even schedule this much training? I guess its spread out over a long time but wow. We are in a lot of trouble with DL. The fate of this company rides on the successful implamentation of this award. No pressure!

For selfish reasons, I would like to see this tri blob of ours become a good and successful place.

So I have a question about the awards.

If Colgan is below the Q400 Captain quota, why are there premerger Pinnacle and Mesaba pilots being awarded Q Captain. Don't get me wrong I think all the Quota's should be dropped for all airframes. I am just trying to make some since of all this.

Vegas can be explained, but what is this Hawaii discussion? That's new.

No, Vegas cannot be explained. Unless the message that the 9E committee was trying to say is that we're willing to gamble this whole process away, which it seems they did anyway. Why would our committee want to meet at LAS or Hawaii for any of the meetings? They are there to negotiate a SLI, not hit the slot machines or the Hawaiian beaches.

No, Vegas cannot be explained. Unless the message that the 9E committee was trying to say is that we're willing to gamble this whole process away, which it seems they did anyway. Why would our committee want to meet at LAS or Hawaii for any of the meetings? They are there to negotiate a SLI, not hit the slot machines or the Hawaiian beaches.

$40/night and free conference rooms. Kinda hard to find that elsewhere.

I have no idea what the Hawaii thing is.

Latest resources

Back