• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 11-09 out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The key here is I am where I want to be, flying INTL 767s all over the planet. You, on the other hand, probably will never fly anything larger than an RJ, and complain the whole time doing it. But, some airline in Yemen is calling your name, and it sounds like yodelling. That probably is your name. Go complain in the desert, please. And bring some Axe body spray.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I just envisioned you saying this type of rhetoric to a FDX guy and your head exploding. There is always "bigger, better, more" when rein a purely ego driven environment. Everywhere has it's good, bad, and ugly. Delta is not immune.

I personally will not be applying to Delta. You can't help yourself from knocking regionals. You remind me of that guy who was in your high school graduating class, and years later, he is still going back to help with the sports teams. It's just wrong.

I wonder how many pilots we can welcome back to the training center is MEM that have at one time or another failed out of 9E training and then applied at XJ and 9L??? 100?? Maybe more??

Huh? Mesaba was the catch all for 9E failees? I hadn't heard of that before, but okay. I am sure they will fail out of training this time too then.

DTW 900 is senior as well

Yup most of us reserves just got shown the door. Now those that complained (back in the day) about us getting on the plane (keeping them off reserve) can enjoy what we have lived the last 4 years. Enjoy that 5 am ready reserve shift.

Anyone know where on the "PCL MEC" ALPA site one can find the October awards for all 3 airlines? A couple of weeks ago, it was front and center.. Now I can't find it. Thanks for any info.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The key here is I am where I want to be, flying INTL 767s all over the planet. You, on the other hand, probably will never fly anything larger than an RJ, and complain the whole time doing it. But, some airline in Yemen is calling your name, and it sounds like yodelling. That probably is your name. Go complain in the desert, please. And bring some Axe body spray.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You = On Your Six = an Airtran pilot. No one else believes you, and I certainly don't either. Your writing style is far beyond immature, and you are not flying any 767s other than Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Enjoy the 717 out of ATL. And remember, as you taxi down, just because you see a Delta 767 takeoff doesn't mean you are IN that 767......

You should be srewing your OWN merger team, We can hash this out again but as you were looking up pay rates for all the Mesaba 900's you were going to captain Bloch was begging for some realistic from YOUR guys...Give thanks were thanks is due...

Be sure to ask YOUR guys about the meetings they wanted to schedual in VEGAS and HAWAII...

Ok, you're right, and add "screw the 9E committee too" in my previous statement.

And what's this Vegas and Hawaii meeting? Did this happen? Did someone propose to meet in those locations? And why?

Ok, you're right, and add "screw the 9E committee too" in my previous statement.

And what's this Vegas and Hawaii meeting? Did this happen? Did someone propose to meet in those locations? And why?

There is much you don't know grasshopper...The 9E team should have spent more time looking at merger language, past precidence, and the term "windfall." Rather than using the ALPA dime...your dime...looking at pamphletes on cool and fun places to hold the three airline talks...

I would ask for the transcripts from those talks...much light shed on the three groups.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back