• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 11-09 out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You = On Your Six = an Airtran pilot. No one else believes you, and I certainly don't either. Your writing style is far beyond immature, and you are not flying any 767s other than Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Enjoy the 717 out of ATL. And remember, as you taxi down, just because you see a Delta 767 takeoff doesn't mean you are IN that 767......

So dumb. Ok, you can go ahead and think I am an Airtran pilot. Riiight. Even though my posts go back 12 or so years ago, and my main adversary at that time was Ty Webb, at Airtran. Go back and search if you like, but that doesn't help your dumb theory. Oh well, you're still where you are, probably forever. Iraq Air may be hiring?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
+
just shut the f*ck up. I don't see any xj and 9l guys getting downgraded on this list.. In fact, i see quite a few upgrades system wide.

You can try to hold hands and sing kumbaya if you like... But the truth of the matter is that a crime is being committed. A systematic theft of career progression of all pinnacle pilots hired in 2007 and beyond.

So please, your false platitudes make the bile rise in my throat. Enough.

+1

Huh? Mesaba was the catch all for 9E failees? I hadn't heard of that before, but okay. I am sure they will fail out of training this time too then.

When you come down to training, shoot me a message. I'll buy the first round at saucer.

I wonder how many pilots we can welcome back to the training center is MEM that have at one time or another failed out of 9E training and then applied at XJ and 9L??? 100?? Maybe more??

Haven't heard of even 5 former 9E guys coming over here. Then again our training department is far superior. We train pilots to succeed not spend $40k and kick em to the street. Don't worry we know how to handle our business.

Haven't heard of even 5 former 9E guys coming over here. Then again our training department is far superior. We train pilots to succeed not spend $40k and kick em to the street. Don't worry we know how to handle our business.

Not worth it. Nobody has failed, in either direction.

The same business that got the entire Saab fleet parked? :rolleyes:

Ok, you're right, and add "screw the 9E committee too" in my previous statement.

And what's this Vegas and Hawaii meeting? Did this happen? Did someone propose to meet in those locations? And why?

Vegas can be explained, but what is this Hawaii discussion? That's new.

Latest resources

Back