• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 11-09 out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what? are you his a$$ partner? I want to see what this guy is all about talking the house of crap. I want to see if he's like that in person. Thats all.

Math shows 8 Pinnacle pilots were lucky to get the upgrade, all were super senior. The rest of the clown show all went to our 'brothers' at Mesaba and Colgan.

Oh, and for those of you at Colgan who were holding your heads high with chests puffing out, talking about staying put on the props, the award spoke the truth. There was a significant amount of movement of Colgan pilots from props to jets, mostly current Colgan Captains, and a few FOs, to CRJ jet captain positions.

what? are you his a$$ partner? I want to see what this guy is all about talking the house of crap. I want to see if he's like that in person. Thats all.
I have no idea who Seven is. I just don't understand the desire to hunt down who he is. Then what? A good example is me meeting Higney. We've bumped heads in the past, may again in the future. But he has helped me in a couple of situations lately, and you know, I have a greater respect for him because of it. I know you've clashed with Seven over the years on an anonymous message board, but in the end you may find out that Seven is a decent guy.

Math shows 8 Pinnacle pilots were lucky to get the upgrade, all were super senior. The rest of the clown show all went to our 'brothers' at Mesaba and Colgan.

Oh, and for those of you at Colgan who were holding your heads high with chests puffing out, talking about staying put on the props, the award spoke the truth. There was a significant amount of movement of Colgan pilots from props to jets, mostly current Colgan Captains, and a few FOs, to CRJ jet captain positions.

Iran Air is calling for you. Go for it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back