• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pink ties for OCT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously,... I'm for finding a cure and all, but do we have to make ourselves look rediculous to inspire someone to figure out how to beat cancer. I could see wearing a pin or something but I can't dress in a pink tie, no sir. Just my opinion, if you want to wear it, more power to you I suppose.

Do they makes pink ties in clip-on or zipper styles? I really don't have 10 minutes every morning trying to figure out how to tie, my tie. I never really was very good at that.

breast cancer marketing is one of the biggest shams in the world. No other disease do we try to eradicate by buying products. Yet lung cancer and heart disease kill more women every year than breast cancer. Also, in terms of male cancers, testicular is far more deadly than breast cancer yet no one wears a ribbon for that.

Breast cancer is also easily detected and treatable. Other cancers are not.

I will not wear pink under any circumstances

breast cancer marketing is one of the biggest shams in the world. No other disease do we try to eradicate by buying products. Yet lung cancer and heart disease kill more women every year than breast cancer. Also, in terms of male cancers, testicular is far more deadly than breast cancer yet no one wears a ribbon for that.

Breast cancer is also easily detected and treatable. Other cancers are not.

I will not wear pink under any circumstances
If nothing else...think of your avatar...

Now you metrosexuals can come out of the closet for a month with no questions asked.

amazing how a positive thread can go to hell so quickly, thnx crownandcoke and trip... do you torture kittens to?

Latest resources

Back