• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pink ties for OCT?

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
SKW just told us we can buy pilot shirts that have a small breast cancer ribbon on the sleeve for OCT. I think this is cool but you can hardly see the symbol. Anyone work for a company that lets you where a pink tie? I think everyone around knows what it would stand for and I think it would be a great way to show support for the cause and those who have been affected.

DX Rick

Total Time
I prefer pink curtains.

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
Comair pilots are permitted to wear the pink tie in Oct. also.

A good cause, great to show your support and one month to wear something different!

:)

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Pink ties, hmmm

Mesa Sucks!

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
Seriously,... I'm for finding a cure and all, but do we have to make ourselves look rediculous to inspire someone to figure out how to beat cancer. I could see wearing a pin or something but I can't dress in a pink tie, no sir. Just my opinion, if you want to wear it, more power to you I suppose.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Do they makes pink ties in clip-on or zipper styles? I really don't have 10 minutes every morning trying to figure out how to tie, my tie. I never really was very good at that.

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
Do they have pins anywhere we could put on our ties? Lanyards?

CrownandCoke

RIP Lynx :-(
Total Time
<you
breast cancer marketing is one of the biggest shams in the world. No other disease do we try to eradicate by buying products. Yet lung cancer and heart disease kill more women every year than breast cancer. Also, in terms of male cancers, testicular is far more deadly than breast cancer yet no one wears a ribbon for that.

Breast cancer is also easily detected and treatable. Other cancers are not.

I will not wear pink under any circumstances

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
testicular is far more deadly than breast cancer yet no one wears a ribbon for that.

Um, no it's not. Not even close, pal. Testicular Cancer is essentially one of the least deadly forms of cancer. Check your sources.

Last edited:

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
breast cancer marketing is one of the biggest shams in the world. No other disease do we try to eradicate by buying products. Yet lung cancer and heart disease kill more women every year than breast cancer. Also, in terms of male cancers, testicular is far more deadly than breast cancer yet no one wears a ribbon for that.

Breast cancer is also easily detected and treatable. Other cancers are not.

I will not wear pink under any circumstances
If nothing else...think of your avatar...

trip

Total Time
Now you metrosexuals can come out of the closet for a month with no questions asked.

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
amazing how a positive thread can go to hell so quickly, thnx crownandcoke and trip... do you torture kittens to?