• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pink ties for OCT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
breast cancer marketing is one of the biggest shams in the world.

I will not wear pink under any circumstances

If there was a tie that could raise public awareness about mouth-breathing, drooling idiots like yourself, I'd wear it too.

Seriously- what is your IQ? 85? 89? You actually cited testicular cancer as an unsung cause. Ever hear about or see yellow bracelets from some feller what rides a two-wheelie velocipede? Lance... uh... mm... Armstrong?

A message from my mother in law: Go f&ck yourself. I might not find a suitable tie in pink, but I'll keep wearing the ribbon.

Stupid should hurt. What an arsehole.

*Addendum:

If your avatar had one less pasty fun bag in that bikini, and she was wearing a wig, I'd bet you'd change your mind about the marketing sham. Nah, you'd dump her.

Last edited:
If there was a tie that could raise public awareness about mouth-breathing, drooling idiots like yourself, I'd wear it too.

Seriously- what is your IQ? 85? 89? You actually cited testicular cancer as an unsung cause. Ever hear about or see yellow bracelets from some feller what rides a two-wheelie velocipede? Lance... uh... mm... Armstrong?

A message from my mother in law: Go f&ck yourself. I might not find a suitable tie in pink, but I'll keep wearing the ribbon.

Stupid should hurt. What an arsehole.

*Addendum:

If your avatar had one less pasty fun bag in that bikini, and she was wearing a wig, I'd bet you'd change your mind about the marketing sham. Nah, you'd dump her.

tell your mother in law that she wouldn't get tit cancer if she didn't smoke so many Newports. As for the avatar chick, if she got it, I'd stand by her side, but she knows how I feel about it, and she agrees with me that all the pink crap does nothing to prevent this cancer.

I'll laugh at any of you wearing a pink tie in October

tell your mother in law that she wouldn't get tit cancer if she didn't smoke so many Newports. As for the avatar chick, if she got it, I'd stand by her side, but she knows how I feel about it, and she agrees with me that all the pink crap does nothing to prevent this cancer.

Until you have spent one day in my, my wifes, or any survivors shoes I would keep my trap closed about the subject.

I will be wearing a pink tie for as long as I can during the month of Oct. This is truely one disease that can affect any and everyone. If me looking like a clown is going to make people like yourself take notice and educate themselves on the subject I will gladly do it. We wear patriotic ties when we are not all American, we wear holiday season Christmas ties when we are not all Christian. I do not see any reason for being ashamed to wear a pink tie when breast cancer can and does affect all of us.

Last edited:

Well scooter, I'd take pity on you for admitting to banging that pasty skank in your avatar. But I guess the joke's on you, what with being hung like a light switch.

Why don't you drag your extra 23rd chromosome out to meet me! Bring the troll, I'll show her what a c0ck's supposed to look like.

And since your reading comprehension is as deplorable as your taste in penis washaterias, I doubt I'll wear a pink tie. I might give that hag in your photo a pink sock, though.

As if you'd laugh in my face.... twat.

Latest resources

Back