Pilots win 'sham-divorce' case against Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many of them were scabs?
Seems like the "all about me" syndrome is prevalent.

Pot calling the kettle black

Wow, slamming these guys pretty hard for some legal maneuvering. How many pensions have you seen raided in the past 10 years? Did those guys do something to deserve that? Were they able to go back to work and make up for it? No, they believed in the agreement signed between the company and the employee group, and now they're a Walmart greeter getting pennies on the dollar out of their pension fund, and contemplating another 15 years in the workforce.

But yet here you are still in the workforce earning your money, and throwing bricks at them, calling them thieves and scumbags. So you're endorsing what the companies did by deciding to dump those agreements, SCREW WHOEVER IT HURTS, cause we want to still be here making money even though we've dicked this company six ways from Sunday.

Well those companies don't deserve to be here, and their executives should've hit jail just like Ken Lay... Talk about corporate greed..... But evidently you're okay with that....

I don't endorse their actions, but they're far from thieves, and if you talked with them, they're probably far from scum either.... Grow up.

Unsurprisingly the group is dominated by scum sucking scabs. Furthermore these dolts tried to run this gambit after a bunch of UAL guys invented it well before them. In the end I could care less. Let their scab brothas blubber about their lump while they work till 65. Be glad when they are gone at last.

That's not a bad point flooder. But kind of like the strategic foreclosure
IMO

I'm sorry, there are no scabs at Continental....( I rejected a class fall 84) ..there are only ALPA members in good standing with "unfortunate dates of hire"...

we are doomed...

I don't blame any of them.

Corporate raiders, mad management, greedy management and the same federal law have stolen thousand of pensions over the years.

Any pilot who speaks out against 10 guys who had the brains and the nuts to take their pensions has a small wiener. That's all.

I don't blame any of them.

Corporate raiders, mad management, greedy management and the same federal law have stolen thousand of pensions over the years.

Any pilot who speaks out against 10 guys who had the brains and the nuts to take their pensions has a small wiener. That's all.
They didn't 'take their pension'. They committed FRAUD to STEAL from their Fellow Pilots. All those people that call Bernie Madoff a dirtbag just have small wieners?

Google "integrity" and let us know if you find something that says: my boss is a thief, so it's okay if I'm a thief too.

You call corporate raiders and management thieves....but don't hold these guys to the same standard? If your fellow pilot murdered someone, would you also say 'it's not murder' because management had murdered people in the past?

Tell me where you live. I'll come by and fake a slip and fall on your property to cash in on your homeowners insurance. You can pay for it.
I'm a pilot, so it's cool.

Last edited:
They didn't 'take their pension'. They committed FRAUD to STEAL from their Fellow Pilots. All those people that call Bernie Madoff a dirtbag just have small wieners?

Google "integrity" and let us know if you find something that says: my boss is a thief, so it's okay if I'm a thief too.

You call corporate raiders and management thieves....but don't hold these guys to the same standard? If your fellow pilot murdered someone, would you also say 'it's not murder' because management had murdered people in the past?

Tell me where you live. I'll come by and fake a slip and fall on your property to cash in on your homeowners insurance. You can pay for it.
I'm a pilot, so it's cool.

Management weenie or suck-up? Like to be on your knees, get some knee-pads.

Latest resources

Back