• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots win 'sham-divorce' case against Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Management weenie or suck-up? Like to be on your knees, get some knee-pads.

Integrity requires no knee pads. It does, however require a modicum of intelligence which you do not possess.

Are you so dim that you think pension funds are Company money?
When CEO's raid the pension, it's no big deal because it's company money and they aren't stealing pilot money? Please explain to me how a pilot stealing your money is any different than a CEO stealing it.

What's your address? I'll come by and do a slip and fall and claim against your homeowners insurance. I commit fraud and collect...YOU pay. We'll really stick it to management. I'll buy a nice, new house and when your wife complains that your insurance rates are going up, you can tell her that she's "on her knees for management" because I'm Robin Hood.

Last edited:
Agreed-a poor person stealing from the rich doesn't make it right.

It was no more than what they expected to get from the company. It was their share of the money. No more. If they want to be sneaky, let them. Why care what a bunch of ner'do-wells do when they aren't really hurting anybody else? Retirement age change was a much bigger backstab than this, in terms of actual dollars and cents. So an older, senior pilot wants to steal from another older, senior pilot? Sounds about right. They do it all the time....

Continental management is confused because they thought they were the only ones that could take advantage of loopholes.

"ALPA told us only WE could do this kind of thing!"

Latest resources

Back