Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Archie Bunker said:
Any NJI pilots care to pipe in?

Why? Our opinion doesnt count, just ask anyone.

And I'm sure if someone did speak up, the reply would be, (let me remember, I want to get this right),

"Shut up and go get the news papers, release, and crew food."

PS. Im learning how to play X-Box with my oldest kid so I can "whoop some tail" (her words, not mine) against my Ultra Captain.

ghostrider64 said:
I mean isn't in the present G guys best interest to "teach" the new captains everything they can? It wont do anyone any good if you failed to teach them and they screw up under the "NETJETS" brand.

On a serious note. Anyone who comes over to fly at NJI will find the training, and the pilots top notch. Our training staff is top quality, our CP's the best in the world, and my fellow pilots are a lot of fun to work with (except 1). Anyone NJA pilot who carries himself (or her) like a normal person will receive a warm welcome...

I will say, NJA pilots will have to get use to eating dinner together... slam clickers are not tolerated.

It's true, I was a women's softball ref in STL for awhile. I got tired of having to wear hiking boots, flannel shirts and drive a Subaru Forrester while posing as a lesbian.

I was never a ramper at TWA (my W2's are way to low for that...). I'm not smart enough to own my own business. :D

X--I'll have you know... F' it. Never mind. ;) TC

P.S.--John M. says to tell you you're an a$$**le! :cool:

wolfpackpilot said:
Why? Our opinion doesnt count, just ask anyone.

I think that Guitar Guy asked a very important and appropriate question. Seriously, who do you guys have at NJI to represent your interests concerning the integration of seniority lists? Do you have some sort of a pilot committee that communicates your expectations to management on this very important matter, or do you just trust the mgmt folks (or possibly Mr. Santulli all alone) to negotiate for the pilots in absentia (so to speak). The issue of seniority integration just isn't going to go away if you ignore it. If I were an NJI pilot, I would want to take a proactive approach, and try to come to an agreement that is fair and equitable to everyone as soon as possible. I think the longer it takes to come up with a solution to this issue, the more the animosity increases between the two pilot groups. Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

wolfpackpilot said:
PS. Im learning how to play X-Box with my oldest kid so I can "whoop some tail" (her words, not mine) against my Ultra Captain.

Maybe it's me, but I find your sense of humor extremely lacking. Could you possibly be any more condescending towards NJA pilots? I have a feeling that they may be having the last laugh concerning the whole seniority integration list issue. Time will tell.

Archie Bunker said:
Seriously, who do you guys have at NJI to represent your interests concerning the integration of seniority lists?

We've got this really cool lady that works in payroll, we call her "Granny", everybody knows her!

She said she was going to work everything out for us, and that we "shouldn't worry ourselves".

Archie Bunker said:
Maybe it's me, but I find your sense of humor extremely lacking.

Ol come on Archie... TC thinks I'm funny...

But then again he's just another "Gulfstream Pilot"...

Tell ya what though, I wont quit my day job.

wolfpackpilot said:
We've got this really cool lady that works in payroll, we call her "Granny", everybody knows her!

She said she was going to work everything out for us, and that we "shouldn't worry ourselves".

Yeah, ok. So what you're telling me is the pilots of NJI have absolutely zero input on this issue. I guess management really does know what's best for you guys. Sounds like a great plan......I'm sure you'll be completely satisfied with your new position on the seniority list. Good luck.

Archie Bunker said:
Yeah, ok. So what you're telling me is the pilots of NJI have absolutely zero input on this issue. I guess management really does know what's best for you guys. Sounds like a great plan......I'm sure you'll be completely satisfied with your new position on the seniority list. Good luck.

We have lots of input, just not as a group. We negotiate and network and kibbitz and discuss and complain and applaud as individuals. We never did have the desire to be "represented" by anybody. We do not begrudge others' desire to be a member of a group, but we ourselves want to function as individuals. This culture has worked wonderfully at NJI.
By the way, Wolfpackpilot is quite funny, and his posts are usually spot on. And ths comes from a Tarheel!

wolfpackpilot said:

Granny retired years ago... sorry dude.

Hey Wolfpack,

I'm sorry but being single I on occasion I get lucky and the slam click is music to my ears...Sorry I wont be tolerated:)

I will say, NJA pilots will have to get use to eating dinner together... slam clickers are not tolerated.[/quote]

Latest resources

Back