• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots and Backpacks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised not many people bling out their roller boards. I'm not sure if the blue flashing wheels count.

I believe I'm entitled to MY opinion, pal.....

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?:bawling: Where did I say you weren't entitled? Sh!tty comparison was all that was said. BTW- I'm entitled to MY opinion as well, live with it. :beer:

I like taking my rollerboard and backpack with my Ipod and hair gel and getting on my SJ....Then I like getting on FI and bitching about it...

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?:bawling: Where did I say you weren't entitled? Sh!tty comparison was all that was said. BTW- I'm entitled to MY opinion as well, live with it. :beer:

Geez, looks like someone hasn't gotten laid in a while. :pimp:

Every Old School guy from 1967] Sure it might be convenient to roll one around. But it's also a lot more comfortable and convenient to wear sneakers. But you'll look like a pu$$y. At some point you've got to grow up and leave the wheels at home........Look completely stupid and unprofessional....
Every single one of you that has sissy wheels on your luggage needs to STFU immediately and start to carry your suitcase like a MAN.:rolleyes:

Don't tell me you use an AutoPilot. That will get you beat within an inch of your sissy life.

Last edited:
You mean my flashing wheels aren't cool? Dang it!

Latest resources

Back