• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots against JBPA (jetblue union)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is this BOB list of JBPA supporters? I am just curious, I have not seen or heard of this list yet...

I'm sure its for retribution. Whats really scary is that there are quite a few B.O.B.S that are check airmen. Enjoy that line check.

No matter your position on the union drive, I think this rhetoric of lists of supporters from both sides as well as the idea that any of our Check Airmen would stoop to this level is unnecessary fear mongering.

I for one cannot wait until this @#&$ is over.

A350

B.O.B.s = juicers = anti-union.

J, don't let your emotions get the better of you. "Juicers" is just a simple name for a group of folks who have come to a different conclusion on this major decision. You guys seem to think that the term "juicer" means someone who is not thinking for themselves.

I have news for ya...they do, and they are your friends at work. I would ask all of you to simply grow up a little and get past this emotional ranting.

Just because guys feel strongly about their pro or anti union stance, don't get wrapped up in the emotion of it. Make this vote a logical decision.

It's kind of like all the fear mongering of "it's all according to the F&H playbook..." that gets posted. Come on, guys. Do you really think the company is on-track enough to vet all communications through a single place before sending them out? Please...

Neither the BOB, JBPA, Check Airmen, or Chief Pilot's secretarys are going to take punitive action against any pilot, either before or after the election. To do so would be to guarantee a union within 15 months (should this vote fail).

350, I'm with you. I can't wait for this to be done. Either way, the pathetic whining from both sides will continue.

No emotion, just quickly descriptive. I only had time for a short post, no disparagement was meant. I'm not sure where the rest of your post came from.

No worries--the bulk of my post was targeted at some of the more "heated" and angry posts that others have thrown out here and on BP.com. :erm:

However, back to your post. Do you agree that the term "juicer" has been expanded into a somewhat derogatory meaning?

If so, do you think it's smart to further divide the pilot group by name calling?

Latest resources

Back