• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots against JBPA (jetblue union)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's kind of like all the fear mongering of "it's all according to the F&H playbook..." that gets posted. Come on, guys. Do you really think the company is on-track enough to vet all communications through a single place before sending them out? Please....

You're correct about that, the reason the statements all seem to originate from Ford and Harrison is that there are only a handful of arguments that can be made against organizing--the rest are just too far-fetched to utter. C'mon, is someone going to say, "It is a terrible idea for you to have a say regarding your work environment?"

Or, "Unionized employees make more money than their non-unionized colleagues so you should ensure you don't unionize to make sure you don't make more money?"

No, that's silly. That's why the talking points, "We don't want a third-party...this is dangerous and can't be undone...they just want your dues money...they can't collect enough dues money for it to work..."

These are the same talking points heard at every single fight against a union organizing drive. They're pretty weak points, so a union drive that can't make it past them probably isn't worth a lick.

Where is this BOB list of JBPA supporters? I am just curious, I have not seen or heard of this list yet...

What we need is the list of captains that show up in the hotel bar in a wife beater and a black leather jacket ...

What we need is the list of captains that show up in the hotel bar in a wife beater and a black leather jacket ...

are you saying that wasn't a good choice? I thought it showed off my large gold medallion nestled nicely in my chesthair? :pimp: You know the chicks dig it!

are you saying that wasn't a good choice? I thought it showed off my large gold medallion nestled nicely in my chesthair? :pimp: You know the chicks dig it!

Oh, no it certainly looks good on you. You really wow the ladies by giving them 1.25 tickets to a gun show.

Drank beers with mamma yesterday up in the NW.

B.O.B = Band of Blue
It is a group of jetBlue pilots who do believe JB pilots should not unionize for numerous reasons. One of them being the current economic crisis, and to give the powers that be another chance in improving our pay, benefits and contract without a union.

While I disagree with their views I have come to respect them because of their openess on their views.

B.O.B = Band of Blue
It is a group of jetBlue pilots who do believe JB pilots should not unionize for numerous reasons. One of them being the current economic crisis, and to give the powers that be another chance in improving our pay, benefits and contract without a union.

While I disagree with their views I have come to respect them because of their openess on their views.

Respect them all you want. Not me.

We have recently found that they (B.O.B) have kept a list of the entire pilot list. Their list labels all "Union" pilots with information gathered. Nobody ever asked me how I fealt, I'm just now under Union. Can't wait to see how my next line-check goes? I mean, every check-airman is B.O.B... I'm sure that won't lead to anything!?

We have recently found that they (B.O.B) have kept a list of the entire pilot list. Their list labels all "Union" pilots with information gathered. Nobody ever asked me how I fealt, I'm just now under Union. Can't wait to see how my next line-check goes? I mean, every check-airman is B.O.B... I'm sure that won't lead to anything!?

I did not know that, thanks for the info. I saw MB in JFK and I talked to him told him my concerns and told him why I had already cast my vote. So Im marked or may I say "stained"

paranoid much?

Latest resources

Back