• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots against JBPA (jetblue union)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have yet to see this list and I doubt it exists. The rumors and innuendo are getting so thick it is hard to actually see the truth anymore.

Refer to my earlier post.....Any LCA that jumps on someone for being a JBPA supporter will not be a LCA for long. Further, I know of at least one of the LCA's is a strong supporter of the JBPA.

Lets keep the paranoia and the agenda's on the sideline. When this is over, we will all have to live with each other. If either side pushes too hard, it will be impossible to repair the rift.

A350

I have yet to see this list and I doubt it exists. The rumors and innuendo are getting so thick it is hard to actually see the truth anymore.

Refer to my earlier post.....Any LCA that jumps on someone for being a JBPA supporter will not be a LCA for long. Further, I know of at least one of the LCA's is a strong supporter of the JBPA.

Lets keep the paranoia and the agenda's on the sideline. When this is over, we will all have to live with each other. If either side pushes too hard, it will be impossible to repair the rift.

A350

A350,

I think you work at JB?

W. Craine wrote:

I created the BoB no contact list in early December in accordance with the Jetblue email policy. Some pilots complained about receiving any information different than the JBPA party line. Some pilots complained about getting mail from a second pilot after requesting no contact from a first. Some pilots reacted to mail by starting massive “reply all” debates. This list is simply a tool to allow proper use of mail. To do that you need to know who may send no vote information, who may not appreciate receiving it, and spreading that word in an effort to avoid offending someone. The list is not shared with management.

The list says nothing about No contact on my name, only Union.

Sail:

OK....so somebody made a list. I haven't seen it and I haven't seen what you copied before. Is this guy management? If not, then you have little to worry about.

I stand by my earlier comment that there hasn't been and there will be no adverse effects of a list....one way or the other. No matter the outcome, the JB pilots will have to merge to one way of thinking and move forward.

I find it ironic that union supporters are whining about lists......unions coined the process.

A350

No matter the outcome, the JB pilots will have to merge to one way of thinking and move forward.

I find it ironic that union supporters are whining about lists......unions coined the process.

A350

I can see you are moving forward nicely.

As for me, my cockpits are very quiet if the other guy's not a JBPA supporter. Besides, it's his jet. I'm just there to tie the Airbus to the pier and hand the Harbor Master the fuel card.

I can see you are moving forward nicely.

As for me, my cockpits are very quiet if the other guy's not a JBPA supporter. Besides, it's his jet. I'm just there to tie the Airbus to the pier and hand the Harbor Master the fuel card.

At least you know it can be done... the problem is, they were quite flawless... hard to beat.... the best you can do is near perfection.

It wouldn've been nice if Sully and Skiles screwed up just a bit to give you some room to play around....

I suggest every departure out of LGA and JFK you wear your life vest and guard the ditch switch....

Good luck.... we are all counting on you!

Latest resources

Back