Pilot = Women are impressed???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gkrangers said:
Sorry, its just that when the other guy said about the Geek Squad...we knew he was kidding. Some people actual use the high speed aluminum tubing line, and it is stupid. Its not funny, and when you use phrases like that because you are embarassed about your work, or trying to act cool or something, it just makes it dumber.

A job is a job is a job...oh wait, we're a profession, I forgot. :p

Maybe I should have relayed the rest of the story. I was in a bar/restaurant once having drinks with a friend (female) who was a pilot. Pilot guy strolls up and starts hitting on her, telling her he's a pilot (flew RJs) and she tells him the high speed alunimum tubing line...he doesn't get it and continues to yak. It was a huge tip off that she too is a pilot, but he wasn't interested in what she did, he was interested in how she looked and in telling her about what HE did. All in all it was hilarious. I can see how saying that well known aviation inside joke to a non-pilot would just be deceptive, but a fellow pilot oughtta get it unless they are just out fishing for someone to impress. Worse yet was the look on the guys face after 30 minutes of stories when she told him that she flew an A-320. Priceless!

CFIcare said:
Maybe I should have relayed the rest of the story. I was in a bar/restaurant once having drinks with a friend (female) who was a pilot. Pilot guy strolls up and starts hitting on her, telling her he's a pilot (flew RJs) and she tells him the high speed alunimum tubing line...he doesn't get it and continues to yak. It was a huge tip off that she too is a pilot, but he wasn't interested in what she did, he was interested in how she looked and in telling her about what HE did. All in all it was hilarious. I can see how saying that well known aviation inside joke to a non-pilot would just be deceptive, but a fellow pilot oughtta get it unless they are just out fishing for someone to impress. Worse yet was the look on the guys face after 30 minutes of stories when she told him that she flew an A-320. Priceless!
Nice. That would have cracked me up.

CFIcare said:

SNIP SNIP. "I think I'll be going now. Oh, by the way, can I have my balls back please?!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back