• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot = Women are impressed???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You got to show them your "Charles County Crab", then they'll be impressed...or maybe not.

While being a pilot helps, it is my good looks and devilish wit that really does it for the ladies. Just check the avatar.

Gulfstream 200 said:
dont kid yourself, chiks today are trained to smell cash. Read that as Investment Banker, Hedge Fund Manager, Securities Analyst, etc...in other words, NOT YOU.

Possibly true, which would explain this dude's site:

http://www.nomarriage.com

It seems to be written in the same vein as "The Predatory Female", which should be required reading for anyone thinking about getting married. I'm not saying any of it is true, but simply some points to consider.

Nu

CFIcare said:
When a guy tries to impress me with the whole "I'm a pilot" routine, I find it hilarious because I'm also a pilot and I know half of the fluff you just told me was BS. I usually don't tell people right away...I say I'm in the high speed pressurized aluminum tubing industry and then let them dribble on about being a pilot.:rolleyes:
Just tell them you are a pilot. It is stupid to come up with all that crap like "I'm in transportation" and the pressurized tube thing. It is stupid. Why don't you just say what your profession is? Are you embarassed? This goes for everyone. What is the big deal about just saying you are a pilot?

If you were a doctor, or a lawyer, or a teacher, or a network engineer, you wouldn't beat around the bush.

I always had more success by sayin that I was a airplane mechanic.

Doubley so with the Flight Attendants.

Would never admit I was a pilot. It would always start a conversation
about 9/11 or my pay.

CE

CFIcare said:
When a guy tries to impress me with the whole "I'm a pilot" routine, I find it hilarious because I'm also a pilot and I know half of the fluff you just told me was BS. I usually don't tell people right away...I say I'm in the high speed pressurized aluminum tubing industry and then let them dribble on about being a pilot.:rolleyes:

Do you really drive a DeLorean(DMC)?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back