Pilot = Women are impressed???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mcjohn said:
C'mon now. There can't be THAT many pilots out there.

"One more screwup, and you'll be flying fake dog crap in a Cargomaster out of Grand Forks! Capeesh?!"

When we used to bar hop we would kid around and say the we need to get special bar hopping t-shirts. They would say "I am a pilot, but don't worry in 8 hours I will be totally ready to fly."

In Alaska unless you have 20,000 hours or more, your just a baby pilot. Of course they all start flying as soon as they can touch to rudder pedals. Solo, at 10 years old. Airplane, a machine you use to run over to grandma's with.

being a pilot was actually a deterent in tulsa

I take it you're a Spartan grad?? Try using that line at Bennigan's in the late 80's! Or at Judge Parker's on Wednesday Night's Lingerie Show! Didn't work then...doubt it works now!

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
I take it you're a Spartan grad?? Try using that line at Bennigan's in the late 80's! Or at Judge Parker's on Wednesday Night's Lingerie Show! Didn't work then...doubt it works now!

Eric

yes i am. i really enjoyed my time there. i learned alot and met a bunch of realy good people whome im still in contact with. tulsa kinda grows on ya.

on a side not it is true what they say...you learn more in your first few months of cfi'n then i did all 3 years i was learning how to teach

After talking to FA's, it seems they think we are dorks for the most part, because we talk about approaches and FMS tricks at the bar on overnights.

I would have to agree with them to a point..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back