Pilot = Women are impressed???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mcjohn said:
I finally have to make an ass of myself........yes again......

What does ROFLMAO mean?
In the spirit of the orginal thread and answering your question, when you're talking to some chicks in a bar and trying to impress them with your airmanship, whip out your "Charles County Crab" and show it to them. If they wind up rolling on the floor laughing their asses off in a raucous manner, just remember those signs you used to see at 6 Flags or Kings Dominion, where it said "You must be at least this tall in order to ride".

CFIcare said:
Hey gkrangers....uh..it's supposed to be funny....
Sorry, its just that when the other guy said about the Geek Squad...we knew he was kidding. Some people actual use the high speed aluminum tubing line, and it is stupid. Its not funny, and when you use phrases like that because you are embarassed about your work, or trying to act cool or something, it just makes it dumber.

A job is a job is a job...oh wait, we're a profession, I forgot. :p

I am not familiar with this Charles County Crab thing. Can someone enlighten me?

Gulfstream 200 said:
although once you drive them in your 1993 Honda Civic back to your moms basement the magic may wear off quick...

1993 Civic? My man has an '89! Never gets laid either....he he

FN FAL said:
That's why you got to show 'em your "Charles County Crab". You might get some action out of it, a few laughs, but at least the sign that you have to put in front of your house after you're convicted will say it all.

Charles who?

Originally Posted by mcjohn
I finally have to make an ass of myself........yes again......

What does ROFLMAO mean?

FN FAL said:
In the spirit of the orginal thread and answering your question, when you're talking to some chicks in a bar and trying to impress them with your airmanship, whip out your "Charles County Crab" and show it to them. If they wind up rolling on the floor laughing their asses off in a raucous manner, just remember those signs you used to see at 6 Flags or Kings Dominion, where it said "You must be at least this tall in order to ride".

Uh Ha............thanks. Been a long time since I rolled around on a floor laughing. How about ROFPMAO? :puke:

Just a thought here. Is it really a good idea to identify yourself as a pilot in a bar, especially if you're on a layover? While it's true that most of us would never even think about flying while intoxicated, there's been enough well-publicized cases of idiots flying drunk to make the public raise its eyebrows when they see pilots in a bar, IMO. Remember, in many cases, all it takes to cause a needless headache and ruin your good name is for someone to make an accusation, regardless of whether you're actually guility or not, as unfair as that may be. I don't know if it's being paranoid, but when I go to a bar I try not to have anything on me that could identify me as a pilot, much less introduce myself as one. You just don't know who's going to say what to whom. Just my opinion.

$$$4nothin said:
It works in South Dakota, well North Dakota too for that matter. I would not suggest trying the pilot line any where in FL. though. Especially around the Daytona Beach area.

ok, go to Grand Forks and mention you're a pilot. Every girl will tell you "ok, so is every other guy in town"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back