• Start date
  • Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really, using religion to deflect from the topic at hand? Intelligent.

I live in Utah, a state founded by Mormons. I'm sure most everything in this state was done mostly through the church and its dues paying members. I live here, enjoy all the hard work they did and continue to do, and I don't pay tithing to the church. So this makes me a coattail rider, correct?

I guess this logic only fits when its your shoe on your foot.

I live in Utah, a state founded by Mormons. I'm sure most everything in this state was done mostly through the church and its dues paying members. I live here, enjoy all the hard work they did and continue to do, and I don't pay tithing to the church. So this makes me a coattail rider, correct?

I guess this logic only fits when its your shoe on your foot.

I'll bite again.

Yes, if that is truly the case, then you are a coat tail rider. That term applies everywhere.

I'll bite again.

Yes, if that is truly the case, then you are a coat tail rider. That term applies everywhere.

The US Postal Service should also be ashamed of riding the coattails of all those dues paying members of FedEx and UPS. Right?

Like I said, if YOU believe that, then the definition would apply to you. Do you not understand that concept? The definition of coat tail rider is universal. Some people are and some there aren't.

Last edited:
Like I said, if YOU believe that, then the definition would apply to you. Do you not understand that concept? The definition of coat tail rider is universal. Some people are and some there aren't.

For you, it only applies to SkyWest. I get it.

No doubt it is a Mexican standoff behind the scenes. PSA already fired their shot.

I seem to recall about the 2002/2003 timeframe when the MECs of all 3 AAA wholly owned carriers "agreed" to work together WRT negotiations on RJs. Ask some old time PSA guys about that.

For you, it only applies to SkyWest. I get it.

No, coat tail rider term applies to a lot of people. Skywest pilots are a very small group that it applies to. And many of them actually want to help the profession by pulling their own weight.

Why are you so defensive about pilots?

Grow a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You regional pilots have MGT exactly where you want them!!!!!!!All you have to do is vote NO on the next contract,since there are NOT thousands of pilots out there with ATP certificates waiting to take your jobs,now is the time to STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!What can MGT do anyway,get mad??????????Have a FIT??????It takes BALLS for crewmembers/pilots to STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!Careful though!!!!!Striking IS a TWO-edge sword,it could CUT you by costing you your job and the company going out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you think it is time that regional pilots GROW a PAIR??????????????:rolleyes::laugh::angryfire:angryfire:D

Latest resources

Back