• Start date
  • Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Concessionary contracts and bankruptcy contracts are two different ballgames, but you are too much of an idiot to know that. I have no faith in anything ALPA does as its an association and not a union. I pay dues for what? Contract maintenance? Does not work. I pay dues for what? protect my seniority? Nope, they sold that away too. Grievance? Then why do they just say "fly it and grieve it later" and the pay out is a way better benefit for the company than for me.

Concessionary contracts and bankruptcy contracts are two different ballgames, but you are too much of an idiot to know that. I have no faith in anything ALPA does as its an association and not a union. I pay dues for what? Contract maintenance? Does not work. I pay dues for what? protect my seniority? Nope, they sold that away too. Grievance? Then why do they just say "fly it and grieve it later" and the pay out is a way better benefit for the company than for me.

Somebody from Endeavor calling someone else an idiot? That's a good one.

"With the shortage of qualified pilots who are willing to fly for substandard wages and inadequate benefits "

Really??? What's substandard Wages for Piedmont, CommutAir or Great Lakes??? LOL, it would be big pay raises for any airline that doesn't operate Regional Jests. If you're going to draft a letter like this come together and come up with acceptable Pay Rates and workrules as a guide line for everyone.
What about airlines that already have good Benefits???

This was a worthless piece of paper..... The pilot shortage will adjust pay accordingly.

Latest resources

Back