Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GuppyPuppy

Living the Dream
Don't have pictures of either, but just saw the Virgin pilot uniform. Charcoal gray slacks, long sleeve black shirt, no tie, no epaulets, rank insignia pin on collar.

Haven't seen the Skybus uniform, but have heard they have khaki Docker type pants with a green collared shirt. Heard that it looks like a forest ranger.

Does anyone have any pictures of these?

I thought the VA uniform was hideous. Kind of like Johnny Cash meets captain Picard.

Thoughts?

GP

I heard the VA pilots told Branson the uniform was unsat... the reply was... they're already ordered... wear them for now and we'll see about the future.... not sure how valid this info is...... any VA pilots?

Are you guys sure? I was at SFO about a month ago and in the hotel van there were 2 pilots that came in they had a normal pilot uniform but the epauletes had a combination of black, silver and red. They looked like U.S pilots and because of the red epaulets I assumed they were VA.

The uniform is black shirt. We had a JS going to SFO. Not to offend anyone, but it kind of looks neo-nazi.

Apparently the VA uniform and the soon-to-be-issued leather jacket (not exactly industry standard design...) was designed by a rather flaming male FA.

The pilots are not happy. For once, I agree with Rez. TC

J41driver,

Really, Those guys need to get their priorities in the correct order. You want me to wear what? Not for that money buddy. But, hey give me a nice professional looking uniform (So I can get all that respect in the airport) and I would do this job for free. Brilliant just brilliant!! Heck Stybus pilots can second as forest rangers. Maybe the VA guys can get gigs in Vegas as J. Cash impersonators.

Latest resources

Back