• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Shortage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me too!!! I don't want to brag, but I now have over 120 days off a year and make twice as much with a much better QOL. As for my previous 135 company, they were happy to give me "NO" hard days off a month, and a chocolate cake as a Christmas bonus, not to mention the poorly paid skipper salary. It is sad that a professional pilot has to move overseas to enjoy what they should in the USA.

Ching Ching

Last edited:
Wow! You got chocolate cake? Are they hiring?

As for my previous 135 company, they were happy to give me "NO" hard days off a month, and a chocolate cake as a Christmas bonus, not to mention the poorly paid skipper salary.
Ching Ching

Hey, at least you never got a "Payday" candy bar in your mailbox as an annual bonus.

EMB190 Direct Entry Captains wanted for Tianjin Airlines

* $15,700 USD/per month + Overtime - Year 1
* $16,000 USD/per month
+ Overtime - Year 2
* $16,250 USD/per month
+ Overtime - Year 3

Your choice of (6 Weeks ON / 3 Weeks OFF) OR (6 Weeks ON / 3 Weeks OFF with 24 days of leave)

* Interview in St Louis, Missouri or Beijing, China

Please respond to this email with your name, current location and phone number (including country code) and you will be contacted immediately. Please forward this email to any other individuals that might be interested.

Best regards,

Ted Revis

www.vorholdings.com

Untitled1.png

Good for you...save all your money to find your health when you get back in the States

Why would you assume that his health is compromised? :confused:
I am a lot healthier now than I was when flying the six leg rat race, my cholesterol is lower, also my blood pressure, food over here in S.E. Asia tends to be healthier (lots of vegetables and fish) much better hotels so there is a fully equipped gim everywhere I go and I take full advantage of it, weather and scenery is nicer so I go out jogging much more than when I was flying in the states, as a result I am 25 pounds lighter now than I was before I started here, sorry but your comment doesn't make any sense

Last edited:
Me too!!! I don't want to brag, but I now have over 120 days off a year and make twice as much with a much better QOL. As for my previous 135 company, they were happy to give me "NO" hard days off a month, and a chocolate cake as a Christmas bonus, not to mention the poorly paid skipper salary. It is sad that a professional pilot has to move overseas to enjoy what they should in the USA.

Ching Ching

Amen Brother... Amen!

Yeah, this year I will actually be home for (two weeks) skiing Santa Fe, and NOT traveling back home on Christmas day to fly the usual day after Christmas trip. WOW!! just thinking about it sounds awesome....can't wait.

Latest resources

Back