************************* Pilot Rock!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pipejockey said:
Just like the GJ issue was a decision by management with no input from the pilot group. Your anger should be directed towards management not the pilot's willing to fly for GJ. In addition, you guys could have refused to fly Eagles aircraft, just like you expect other pilots who have no connection to TSA to refuse to work for GJ.

Apples and oranges....I fully support Eagle in their fight to get their 10 or so planes back. TSA pilots really didn't have a choice in the matter, we just fly whatever planes management buys or leases.

ironspud said:
In spite of all the bad press, I for one congratulate GJ crews.

They are the only ones with the balls to screw the TSA and Sh*ttawkwa pilots that were only too happy to screw the TWA crews in 2001/2002/2003 and beyond.

The true scumbags are TSA and Sh*ttawkwa pilots.

Prosit! Go-Jets crews!! Next time a TSA idiot get's in your face, hold up a TWA sign. Then tell them "You are just getting your just deserts."

It just shows what a looser this guy is. Won't even respond to to any of the replies in this thread. One of the problems with TWA is that they were way too late to implement RJ service out of STL. In fact, I will go as far to say that TWA was on their way to puting proper aircraft on proper routes when, well you know, AMR came into the picture. Then things went bad.

Latest resources

Back