************************* Pilot Rock!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ironspud

In spite of all the bad press, I for one congratulate Go Jet crews.

They are the only ones with the balls to screw the TSA and Sh*ttawkwa pilots that were only too happy to screw the TWA crews in 2001/2002/2003 and beyond.

The true scumbags are TSA and Sh*ttawkwa pilots.

Prosit! Go-Jets crews!! Next time a TSA idiot get's in your face, hold up a TWA sign. Then tell them "You are just getting your just deserts."

Dude you need a cold shower.

AMR screwed you not anyone else. Place the blame where it belongs. ALPA and the APA might have also, but NOT these pilots. Even then, the APA was only looking out for their own, as you would have if the tables were turned around. Oh what the hell, it's flame and I'm falling for it I guess

All right, I guess I'll bite. Would you mind expanding on how exactly TSA and CHQ screwed over TWA?

smokey999 said:
All right, I guess I'll bite. Would you mind expanding on how exactly TSA and CHQ screwed over TWA?

He's talking about how they took the routes out of St. Louis. Those used to "belong" to TWA. I don't buy into this whole ************************* BS. Especially when TSA guys bump me jumpseating more than once!!! There is a rude awakening coming for the "poor" RJ pilot.

If I may jump in here......

TSA and CHQ may not have directly screwed anyone....however.....here comes the however.

Regional pilot ranks have swelled while mainline pilots ranks have been decimated. Now that the regional pilots are getting a little taste of what management has been dishing out to the mainline guys, they are bitchin up a storm and calling for the head of the guys who are looking for job and taking what is available.

When is everyone going to wake up? A pilot who goes to work for GO Jets is very similar to someone who went to work for any other regional when the mainline partner was furloughing vast sums of mainline pilots. There was available work and someone was willing to do the work, often for a lot less.

Now NWA management is trying to do the whole thing, IN HOUSE. Watch and learn.

A350

kngarthur said:
He's talking about how they took the routes out of St. Louis. Those used to "belong" to TWA. I don't buy into this whole ************************* BS. Especially when TSA guys bump me jumpseating more than once!!! There is a rude awakening coming for the "poor" RJ pilot.

So TSA guys bumped you intentionally....? Explain.....? Maybe they realized who you were turd! Why do we poor RJ pilots deserve an awakening...? KNGDIPSH#T I read some of your other post...you're a loser......Go hang yourself with your underwear!!

Stinker
Ex Waterskiier/Current Jetlinker

Last edited:
ironspud said:
In spite of all the bad press, I for one congratulate GJ crews.

They are the only ones with the balls to screw the TSA and Sh*ttawkwa pilots that were only too happy to screw the TWA crews in 2001/2002/2003 and beyond.

The true scumbags are TSA and Sh*ttawkwa pilots.

Prosit! Go-Jets crews!! Next time a TSA idiot get's in your face, hold up a TWA sign. Then tell them "You are just getting your just deserts."

The TSA and CHQ pilots didn't screw you at all. You were screwed by AMR and the APA.

When is everyone going to wake up? A pilot who goes to work for GJs is very similar to someone who went to work for any other regional when the mainline partner was furloughing vast sums of mainline pilots. There was available work and someone was willing to do the work, often for a lot less.

Where were ntry level ilots supposed to go? I am not defending the ho jets pukes at all. That said, back when mainline was screwing their pilots, where was a 1200 hr cfi supposed to go to work?

kngarthur said:

Flame or just stupidity? ...Only time will tell.

;)

Latest resources

Back