Pilot meals - what are you eating and other stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EDUC8-or said:
I usually pack a couple of turkey and cheese sandwiches, some granola bars, about 6 bags of instant oatmeal, and a few apples or oranges.

The oatmeal comes in handy for those 04:30 van times when you get to the airport and nothing is open. The only problem is I think I'm growing more hair on my back from all of that potable H20.
how's the airline life treating you? things aren't the same w/out the J's here, believe me. you may have left at the right time.

EDUC8-or said:
I usually pack...some granola bars, about 6 bags of instant oatmeal, and a few apples or oranges.

The oatmeal comes in handy for those 04:30 van times when you get to the airport and nothing is open.
You know what they say, "Eat like a horse, smell like a horse."

:nuts:

FN FAL said:
You know what they say, "Eat like a horse, smell like a horse."
:nuts:
That's why I bought me some Old Spice and Aqua Velva. Now I smell like a well groomed horse! Oh yeah, all that fiber keeps me good and regular as well.

What's up Chad? Things are going fine but a little slow lately. I didn't fly this week, but I was busy the last couple of weeks. I'm based in Dayton so the hardest thing to get used to is the cold weather. We bought a house in Charlotte and I hope to get based there by March or April. I've heard from some of my friends at Epic and they're a little disgruntled about lack of flight time. That's what happens when you hire WAY too many CFI's. Some of my old students jumped ship after they got their CFI's and they're flying 20+ hours a week. Epic still has a great fleet, maybe your new CP will hold off on the hiring for a while as people leave.

Go for M&M's. With all those colors, you pretty well cover the major nutrition groups, greens, yellows, blues, etc.
Seriously, I have to vote with the pack-a-lunch crowd. I always find it hard to "order sensibly" at a restaurant, except I do try to get coleslaw instead of fries.

oh god, i can't stand guys that chew tobacco. makes me want to puke.

Never had a problem with worms or long relationships.

You don't "chew" copenhagen, just tuck it in your lip til it's gone, then put in some more. Delicious

MTpilot said:
You don't "chew" copenhagen, just tuck it in your lip til it's gone, then put in some more. Delicious
you're gonna be looking pretty stupid with no lower jawbone once they remove it due to cancer....

Latest resources

Back