Pilot gets busted in Atlanta..ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying Illini said:
He probably didn't have to bring it up seeing as he was in uniform and all.
hahaha...wasn't she cute enough to get a pro football or basketball player? Them guys go so much money it turns em stooopid.

FN FAL said:
hahaha...wasn't she cute enough to get a pro football or basketball player? Them guys go so much money it turns em stooopid.
Nah, she's just like the rest of the public in thinking that pilot's make some serious coin. Man wasn't she surprised when she heard he had to obtain a court-appointed lawyer b/c he only makes 36K a year!

Flying Illini said:
It's incredibly sad to me that things have come to this.

It's terrible. When we were kids we had a lot of healthy interaction with neighborhood adults and relatives, and some of it included harmless physical contact. Now there is no way I'd pick a kid up and hug them or swing them around, have some honest fun and teasing like we used to. There is a big loss there in social development I think.

Hi everyone, true, after reading so many of the nice posts, yes, some people get thrown in jail for the crimes they did not commit.

I tend to become slightly irritated when I hear about children. I only truly mean good intentions when I type, if offended anyone, that wasn't my goal. Honestly. It is sad to read about the pilot, who is accused of rape. It is sad to know it is a 16 year old, even if she wants to have sex, it is considered satatory rape. It is not wrong to make love have sex, and do everything wild and crazy, but it must be between two consenting adualts over 18. (the stairwell, how disgusting!) Remember, I never wrote anything bad about the pilot, I wish him the best, but this is someone's daughter. Guys, I hope I haven't offended anyone. I just like to write my thoughts, and yes the justice system sometimes is so rudely unfair at times!

MissKittyKat ( I'm nice, I swear.)

Become a pilot today! Take flight lessons! Learn the skies!
Anyone got any puke bags out there!
For sale: New York Air, original Beer mUg, pm if you want it!

MissKittyKat said:
Hi everyone, true, after reading so many of the nice posts, yes, some people get thrown in jail for the crimes they did not commit.

I tend to become slightly irritated when I hear about children. I only truly mean good intentions when I type, if offended anyone, that wasn't my goal. Honestly. It is sad to read about the pilot, who is accused of rape. It is sad to know it is a 16 year old, even if she wants to have sex, it is considered satatory rape. It is not wrong to make love have sex, and do everything wild and crazy, but it must be between two consenting adualts over 18. (the stairwell, how disgusting!) Remember, I never wrote anything bad about the pilot, I wish him the best, but this is someone's daughter. Guys, I hope I haven't offended anyone. I just like to write my thoughts, and yes the justice system sometimes is so rudely unfair at times!

Become a pilot today! Take flight lessons! Learn the skies!
Anyone got any puke bags out there!
For sale: New York Air, original Beer mUg, pm if you want it!

WTF???

I tend to become slightly irritated when I hear about children.

A lot of people do read articles, and act upon; emotion only. It is better to try to see past that, to the actual facts - and use logic to make judgements.

It is sad to know it is a 16 year old, even if she wants to have sex, it is considered satatory rape.

Well, the article I read said that is not the case. It said the age of consent varies in each state and in the state of the alleged crime, it is 16 therefore there is no consideration of any statutory rape law in this case.

Remember, I never wrote anything bad about the pilot, I wish him the best, but this is someone's daughter.

We will remember that if you will remember that not all 16 yr old girls are pleasant, honest, decent children. Some are the devil incarnate I am sorry to say, and there is nothing printed in these articles that should cause you to assume this particular 16 yr old is deserving of your sympathy.

I believe it whole-heartedly. But I think you are like a lot of the public that allows the media to bias your opinion of events before the facts are known and garner sympathy for an unjust cause. Everyone has a soft spot for the innocent, the underdog, the helpless. But in the case of a 16yr old these days, you could be dealing with anything from a sweet fair-haired child to a cold-blooded killer. We just don't know yet. Let's not assume.

Latest resources

Back