• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Dreams

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of dreams about power lines and trying to avoid them. Never having enough altitude to go over them.

Riding to France or England on a UPS ship and my buddies telling me not worry about a passport they'll get me through customs. Then running all over Europe worrying I'm going to get caught.

Hanging out with Bill Clinton and thinking this guy is nothing more than a cheap thug but he can sure pick up the babes!

race#53 said:
Anyone else have a recurring dream that you are taking off and wires keep getting in your way and you are not sure if you should climb or dive to miss them?
Another that you are backing up the car and the more you press on the brakes the faster you go?

Anyone care to add others?

PS, i am not sleeping tonight!!!

Well this guy could not make up his mind!

alo-pilot.jpg

Re: Re: Pilot Dreams

Styles said:
Well this guy could not make up his mind!

alo-pilot.jpg

See my new avatar. Funny this came up right after I changed it a couple of days ago.

I used to have a dream about the Starship Enterprise--which for some reason had giant Wingtip shoes over the warp field shrouds--attacking a giant box of drinking straws.

I'm back on my meds now, though... :D

I always run into power lines and go straight through them. It's weird becuse they are always atleast 5,000 feet or higher.

I've been shot in dreams more times than I can remember and when I have falling dreams I always hit the ground. So much for the old wise tale. Infact once in high school I was nodding off in the middle of pre-calc and had a falling dream. I awoke screaming in a cold sweat to the amusement of the class. The teacher was far from amused.:(

My only recurring dream consists of a guy with a white face, he has no features at all. He drives a Mad Max looking black car and his featureless white face shakes rapidly back and forth, moving so fast it's almost like it's viberating. He chases me through streets, back yards, and even plows through houses to hit me. Sometimes he gets me and sometimes I get away.

Ever have the dream where you have to defend yourself but you can't hardly move? It's like your moving in slow motion but the other guy is in normal speed.

surfnole said:
I've had a dream many times where I am a passenger on a commercial flight and the pilot never goes over 100 feet altitude. Flying down city streets through skyscrapers, under power lines etc. Thinking to myself, when is this guy going to quit showboating.

I've been having that dream for years.....

Now Brooke Burke and Jello thaaaaaat sounds good! Brain, you getting this?

--03M

Infact once in high school I was nodding off in the middle of pre-calc and had a falling dream. I awoke screaming in a cold sweat to the amusement of the class. The teacher was far from amused.

I was dosing off in H.S. Biology, at one of those large lab tables, with my hand holding up my head. When I finally went to sleep My head slipped off and smacked the table. Even the teacher was amused at that one. Left a mark too.

I know it sounds crazy but I have had the dream about the wires lots of times. Flying down the street and cannot decide where to pull out. I have also had the one about the car. I am going in reverse and cannot get it to stop. When the brakes don't work, I put it in drive and step on the gas and still I am going backwards. I wonder what these dreams mean? Probably don't want to know. And I have also had the Brooke Burke dream a few times too.

Power line dreams

Add me to the list of power line dreamers - ever since I was a little kid and just as described in this thread.

Anyone ever had it analyzed? Seems like a little more than just a fluke with this many pilots who have it as recurring thing.

On the bright side, be glad you're not a plumber and dodging things in your dreams.

Latest resources

Back