• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Dreams

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about the one with the Hot chick in the leather nurse outfit and a box of jelly donuts! Did I mention that you had been bad?

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm DOOOOONuTs

I had one that there was a fight back in the cabin, and when I went back to break it up, I found it was one of our tiniest flight attendants who was raging on the passengers.

Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays!

I dreamed that I was playing for the Atlanta Braves and they wanted to check my bat for cork. But it was good to be on the diamond again!

Flying inverted the whole trip but nothing you do can right the plane even landing upside down; Now here is the strange part. The pax act like nothing is wrong!!!!!

I have had this one a couple of times.

man, y'all are strange...my dreams mostly involve Brooke Burke and lots of Jello :D

I've had a dream many times where I am a passenger on a commercial flight and the pilot never goes over 100 feet altitude. Flying down city streets through skyscrapers, under power lines etc. Thinking to myself, when is this guy going to quit showboating.

Before I started learning to fly, there was a dream I had about a commercial flight I was about to take. The inside of the airplane was bare beams and girders with yellow insulation in between. Seating consisted of wooden folding chairs. However, the flight attendants gave passengers the option of sitting outside on park benches attached to beams extending from the outside of the fuselage.

After staring to learn to fly, I had several dreams of trying to taxi a C152 or whatever on city roads and highways, as if it was a normal thing to do. One dream was of a lesson with my CFI who was coaching me to "keep the nosewheel on the double yellow."

I had one, it was a nightmare really, about a year ago, probably between when I was working on my private and instrument.

I was standing on the beach near San Diego, and I saw what amounted to a squadron of miscelaneous planes approaching from offshore. All different shapes and sizes and types - 172's, light twins, biz jets, smaller airliners. They were coming in low, and heading towards downtown. As they passed over head, I began hearing explosions as they crashed one by one into every building on the city skyline. Right about when I was running for cover, I woke up freaked out. Obviously, some sort of post 9/11 fears, combined with a new aviation career, had floated to the top of my head. Not fun!

Brooke Burke sounds like a much better idea :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back