• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Dreams

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bugchaser I know it sounds crazy but I have had the dream about the wires lots of times. Flying down the street and cannot decide where to pull out. I have also had the one about the car. I am going in reverse and cannot get it to stop. When the brakes don't work, I put it in drive and step on the gas and still I am going backwards. I wonder what these dreams mean? Probably don't want to know. And I have also had the Brooke Burke dream a few times too.
i was going to add the part about putting it in drive and giving it the gas as you go back and still you go faster backward....thought you guys might yank my ticket.....this is getting kinda spooky don't you think?

When I was a kid, I had a recurring nightmare in which a sinister Captain Kangaroo chased me around my house. (I'm not kidding).

Now that I'm an adult, I'm going to try to resurrect that dream and replace Captain Kangaroo with Brooke Burke (maybe joined by Jules Asner).

That might promote a lot of healing...

KC-10 Driver said:
When I was a kid, I had a recurring nightmare in which a sinister Captain Kangaroo chased me around my house. (I'm not kidding). Now that I'm an adult, I'm going to try to resurrect that dream and replace Captain Kangaroo with Brooke Burke...that might promote a lot of healing...
Not if it's a sinister Brooke Burke...dressed like Captain Kangaroo.

(C'mon, you've seen the Twilight Zone. You never get quite what you want when it comes to dreams!)

Latest resources

Back