• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Caught With Loaded Handgun at Calgary Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would purport that you would be just as guilty if you went camping in a popular spot, got marijuana seeds in the tread of your boots and deposited them in your car. Fast forward two years and you are busted at the Canadian border. You're an IDIOT as well as a felony drug smuggler. You KNEW better. People like you should not be trusted to fly airplanes. I hope they lock you up for 75 years.

Ah, yes. I remember many summer days, running around in a park near my home, playing ball or tag. No matter how hard I tried to avoid it, I'd always step in a pile of gun. It seemed like it took hours to scrape some Glock off the bottom of my Keds.

Ah, yes. I remember many summer days, running around in a park near my home, playing ball or tag. No matter how hard I tried to avoid it, I'd always step in a pile of gun. It seemed like it took hours to scrape some Glock off the bottom of my Keds.

Hahaha

Lol
That's a good post:);)

I wish I had some of you guys' God-like insight into this guy's motivation and thinking. We could lock people up before they commit the crime. Wait, wasn't that a movie?

It would be colossally stupid to put a gun in the bag you use for work and forget it - true. I'm not will to throw this guy under the bus because of the non-nonsensical, maniacal ravings of a couple know-it-all hoplophobes. Little wonder Dianne Feinstein is still in office.

I would purport that you would be just as guilty if you went camping in a popular spot, got marijuana seeds in the tread of your boots and deposited them in your car. Fast forward two years and you are busted at the Canadian border. You're an IDIOT as well as a felony drug smuggler. You KNEW better. People like you should not be trusted to fly airplanes. I hope they lock you up for 75 years.

Have a nice day.

Sure, let's take a totally unrelated situation, take it to an illogical extreme, throw in a prison sentence that is unheard of in Canada for that type of crime, and call it the same thing. Sounds like the same type of thinking morons use to argue if we allow homosexual marriage that it would lead to people marrying their cars. Because, you know, a car and a consenting adult is the same exact thing...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The normal procedure for FFDO crew upon entry to Canada is to inform CBSA that he/she is an FFDO and CBSA provide a lock box for the guns while the FFDO is on layover and then it is given back to the FFDO when the crew member is returning to the aircraft.

Is it normal procedure to post normal procedures on the internet?

Sure, let's take a totally unrelated situation, take it to an illogical extreme, throw in a prison sentence that is unheard of in Canada for that type of crime, and call it the same thing. Sounds like the same type of thinking morons use to argue if we allow homosexual marriage that it would lead to people marrying their cars. Because, you know, a car and a consenting adult is the same exact thing...:rolleyes:

Haven't you ever heard of Herbie, "The Love Bug"? ?

Latest resources

Back