• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmonts Large TurboPro Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to "Ask Piedmont" - 838 is the first A/C to the paint shop.

Isn't 838 the plane that sat on the SBY ramp for like 1 1/2 years with pieces missing?

Last Monday morning my dispatcher told me on the phone that 838 was getting ready to fly out to the paint shop.

Does anyone know if it left?

I swear I saw that thing in PHL on Wednesday.

Make sure those vests are inflated. The ship is sinking faster. MGT is full of BS.

That’s great advice. Thanks I’m glad you posted it. I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t. I needed that from someone that knows all about what’s going on but doesn’t work here. You Hawker guys really know!

That’s great advice. Thanks I’m glad you posted it. I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t. I needed that from someone that knows all about what’s going on but doesn’t work here. You Hawker guys really know!

Dude

I did my time at PDT. I just jumped ship.

Thats great Macky. There are a lot of people at this company that depend on this place to make a go of it and to have a decent lifestyle. I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you here at PDT. You did your time here...but don't forget where you came from.

Hell, we have FO's (Capts Flying Right Seat) making 180.00 an hour!!!

Nothing sarcastic, just trying to figure out your math. CA pay on the -300 caps at $74 an hour. Does PDT have and 250% pay rate??

Latest resources

Back