• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmonts Large TurboPro Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It doesn't matter what our contract says. The company does what the company wants to do.

The Problem with running COD's at PDT is that the way our contract is written it would cost the company some big bucks!

On the flipside, spending really seems to me no big issue at PDT (except when it comes to new aircraft and caring for current employees). Lets see.... New Hire's that just got put in there new bases!! 32 of them... hmmmmm thats 80k and if they stay one year then thats 160k! And what did we get that have been here for more that 2 years????

A big thanks for all your 14hr duty days, and 200bucks for not calling out sick!

And the company still can't figure out why people wanna leave??? What a joke!!

I always thought the pay scales were old school thinking. Why does a 5 year captain make half of what a 20 year captain?
They both do the same job, except the 5 year captain most likely works weekends and holidays.
Now i don't think the pay should be the same but a lot closer than they are.

The company can have a first year F/O at $21/hr or a 5 year at $36.
If you were a manager what would you want? After 2 years for them to move on. So make them uncomfortable and hopefully they will leave. Find some 250/hr newbie and start the process all over. Who suffers? Training dept and now the Captains are instructors....for free. And the company still gets away with putting the crews in the worst hotels. What can we do? Damm if i know.

It doesn't matter what our contract says. The company does what the company wants to do.

The company may do what the want to do, but you can refuse it if it in not approved by you're contract! Ask WSurf how he handled a contract violation. The contract is only strong if we insist the company abide by it.

Latest resources

Back