Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Wondering if there has been any new meetings with management on rates?

Hell, we have FO's (Capts Flying Right Seat) making 180.00 an hour! I swapped 3 time and each time it was Captains flying together! One case, the Captain Flying Left Seat had 20 years, on the right 17 years!!!!

Lovely, Just Lovely!!

This just came out on the ALPA website.

June 20, 2007

At the direction of your MEC, the Negotiating Committee met with Piedmont Management on June 19th and 20th to discuss the placement of large turboprop aircraft at Piedmont Airlines. Representing the pilots were MEC Chairman Capt. Gordon Daniel, Capt. Pete Genero, First Officer Adrian Osio, and First Officer Kevin Cameron. Assisting your Negotiating Committee were ALPA attorney Steve Nagrotsky and ALPA economic analyst Matry Sobol. Representing Piedmont management were Vice President of Operations Michael Scrobola and Attorney Claude Sullivan. There was an in-depth discussion of the concerns of both sides and initial proposals were exchanged. It was agreed to meet again on July 5th and 6th to continue our negotiations.

June 20, 2007

At the direction of your MEC, the Negotiating Committee met with Piedmont Management on June 19th and 20th to discuss the placement of large turboprop aircraft at Piedmont Airlines. Representing the pilots were MEC Chairman Capt. Gordon Daniel, Capt. Pete Genero, First Officer Adrian Osio, and First Officer Kevin Cameron. Assisting your Negotiating Committee were ALPA attorney Steve Nagrotsky and ALPA economic analyst Matry Sobol. Representing Piedmont management were Vice President of Operations Michael Scrobola and Attorney Claude Sullivan. There was an in-depth discussion of the concerns of both sides and initial proposals were exchanged. It was agreed to meet again on July 5th and 6th to continue our negotiations.

Wow, I feel so much better now...

June 20, 2007

ya that had me at the edge of my seat. maybe they ought to think of publishing that, or even making a movie out of it! we need the flow-through bitches. if not then people will keep using pdt as a steppin stone to their regional of choice, instead of flight instructing.

i'm actually curious about the flow-through postcards... it seems like a decent idea. did anyone else fill it out and mail it in??

Last edited:
Postcards

Jelly,
I think the postcards were a great idea, however the MEC again missed or failed to communicate to the pilot group of what they were trying to accomplish. 30% will mail them in and that just again shows National that our pilot group does not stand together, and the idea backfired again.

The postcards should have been self explanatory. Sign the thing & drop it in the mail. Shouldn't take more than 30 seconds.

But you're right, I would be willing to bet that the return rate will be less than 50%.

The postcards should have been self explanatory. Sign the thing & drop it in the mail. Shouldn't take more than 30 seconds.

But you're right, I would be willing to bet that the return rate will be less than 50%.
Wow Nc,
50%? That much? I give you 40% at best. And what about the meeting with the company? Did anything get accomplished? There you have it again, lack of communication.

I don't think they have sent a Dash to paint yet. They said the 15th, then the 18th. I have been watching flight tracker and notheing has showed up yet for BNA. My Cap. said he saw 828 (the supposed candidate) in LGA two days ago.

Whan are these new hires coming online?

Latest resources

Back