PIEDMONT Training Class Aug 13th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

daviator28621

Anyone else going to Aug 13th training for piedmont.

I have been studying the info for ground school and would like to get up with anyone else doing the studying for ground school to compare notes.

PM Me and we will talk.

I'll have at least the first test done today. Done half of it so far, going to the tutor lab this evening to knock out a bunch of studying.

Will you kids PLEASE stop taking the $5000 bait to come be abused by this rathole company.....

Will you kids PLEASE stop taking the $5000 bait to come be abused by this rathole company.....

Yeah, you kids should go to another rathole company that doesn't give you $5000.

I would highly recommend going somewhere that will get you PIC time the fastest....it sure isn't Piedmont. Don't fall for the $5k bait.

I would highly recommend going somewhere that will get you PIC time the fastest....it sure isn't Piedmont. Don't fall for the $5k bait.
Like? With my hours Piedmont was the best option. If I get my CFI and flight instruct to meet other airlines mins, while a very good experience (one I will eventually do anyway) doesnt get me PIC time quicker. The time I spend flight instructing could be spent right seat at Piedmont.

Oh yeah, that's a GREAT idea. He has 250 hours!!! Hello it will be years before he can even think about an ungrade. You guys bitCCh about how F/Os are getting on with no experience and little time, yet you tell him to take the quickest upgrade he can with 250 hours. You say "how can someone be a competent PIC with only 2000 hours". What is wrong with you? Make up your frign mind!

kf4amu, please don't make any career dicisions from this site. Most posters (not all), just come here in protest, and never have anything good to say. Please, try to find one thread that has ANYTHING positive in it. You can't. Do what you need to do, and make as much money as you can while doing it.

MU2 OUT!!!

kf4amu, please don't make any career dicisions from this site. Most posters (not all), just come here in protest, and never have anything good to say. Please, try to find one thread that has ANYTHING positive in it. You can't. Do what you need to do, and make as much money as you can while doing it.

MU2 OUT!!!

HAA thanks for being a voice of reason. Don't worry, I can think for myself. I just dont understand why people are pilots if they hate it so much. Or why are pilots if they "can't live" on the pay...as if you don't know how much you're going to get paid before you accept the job.

Its capitalism...supply and demand. I think given my situation, I got one of the best options available.

Let's see 3 years as CFI, still have to be an F/O for at least a year before you could upgrade to captain.

OR

3 years as F/O and upgrade to captain with 3000 hours Lot's of experience, seniority, benefits etc...

HMMM it would take 4 years if you go CFI route and 3 years if you go F/O route.

No brainer.

I'm sorry the industry is making it easier for the new guys right now and some of you have had to do things differently.

Bottom line we are all pilots and how you got there is not as relevant as what you will do once you get there.

Support the company you work for and make it a better place than it was the day before.

If you feel you can't support the company you work for MOVE ON and love the next place.

If you hate the next place and the next place.....look at the common denominator. The problem may be YOU, not the company you work for.

Latest resources

Back