Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello Sig,
Grey Poupon Dijon who???

The young'un what's tooken over old Bob Martens' old job. Bob hisself was paradin' him around the Aitch Queue in SBY last week. /hick

I guess I should know who that is but I don't, can you enlighten me?
Reference the gibberish above.

Thanks in advance sexy!
:D
Anytime, tulip.

A Canadian Operator (allegedly) wants half of the SAS 400s (12). Apparently Horizon and our vaunted airline are clamoring over a price for the rest of them. In other words, we'll embarrass ourselves again with a stupefying offer. It seems the machines got a once-over from our guys, and we gave them a thumb's up. Ironically, these are the exact airframes Wolfie (I think) laughed at when DeHavillandombieroeing offered them to us a few years ago.

* Oh, and ORF is coming back... *snort*

Last edited:
capt's initials "rj" from roa has a airways preferential interview scheduled in the very near future.....

Ron Jeremy has a airways interview? Damn they must be desperate!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt Dooooooooooooooooo Yooooooooooooooo Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Den I tell dem to go sclue demselves....

That guy is a riot!

My ears... They still ring from flying with him!

But a good guy all the way around!

The young'un what's tooken over old Bob Martens' old job. Bob hisself was paradin' him around the Aitch Queue in SBY last week. /hick

Reference the gibberish above.

Anytime, tulip.

A Canadian Operator (allegedly) wants half of the SAS 400s (12). Apparently Horizon and our vaunted airline are clamoring over a price for the rest of them. In other words, we'll embarrass ourselves again with a stupefying offer. It seems the machines got a once-over from our guys, and we gave them a thumb's up. Ironically, these are the exact airframes Wolfie (I think) laughed at when DeHavillandombieroeing offered them to us a few years ago.

* Oh, and ORF is coming back... *snort*

Parading around the horse and pony show at mission control eh?........ a very impressive site now that the double wide in the hanger has been decommissioned.

Very interesting indeed at least from the "que inky dink view". Wolfie, thats a blast from the past talk about a guy who was just freshening up a whores make up for another street corner sale. Just shows what goes around cums around, now we can have the same birds previously offered with ruffled feathers (semi-worn out)!
Of course P'ment will not offer enough money!
:bawling:
They'd rather reinvent the 100 with bigger motors and still have only 37 seats to offer! :nuts:

I'm so glad that our "management is on the fast track at making these key decisions, hell they were probably ignorant to the whole idea of buying SAS's trash until someone posted the suggestion on "ask peemont"

Some 04 hires were sposed to get interviews but were later denied because they were "jumping the line"...

These old Dash 8's that Piedmont is currently flying...they've got to be up there in cycles and hours....anyone know what time some of these airplanes have?

Are mx issues popping up more and more as they wear on?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back