• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Rumors...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These old Dash 8's that Piedmont is currently flying...they've got to be up there in cycles and hours....anyone know what time some of these airplanes have?

Are mx issues popping up more and more as they wear on?

They have tons of time, but have been check out and can now fly forever!

There will be two things left on this earth at the end of time. Cockroaches and Dash 8's. :)

If the rumor is true about 3 years to 1 at mainline you might see more peope opt to go to mainline.

Won't happen. We didn't get our PDT/ALG longevity. It's unlikely the 3/1 pay will go through without opening a huge can of worms. And yes, they are aware of it.

T8

Yea, its a total cluster F.

However look on the bright side, its only US Airways. Out of all the mainline carriers that would probably be the airline you go to after all other options have been exhausted.

Won't happen. We didn't get our PDT/ALG longevity. It's unlikely the 3/1 pay will go through without opening a huge can of worms. And yes, they are aware of it.

T8

Why don't you mind your own business, don't you have a " Binding arbitration " to overturn and a " flow thru " that you used to get to mainline and the MGT signed on at the time but that you want to overturn anyway, I tell you what I got a can of worns that you can shove were the sun don't shine.

mmmmm..... Nice avatar.

Why don't you mind your own business, don't you have a " Binding arbitration " to overturn and a " flow thru " that you used to get to mainline and the MGT signed on at the time but that you want to overturn anyway, I tell you what I got a can of worns that you can shove were the sun don't shine.

Now that is what I call a run-on sentence.:eek:

Was that a question?

T8

Now that is what I call a run-on sentence.:eek:

Was that a question?

T8

That wasn't a run on as far as I'm concerned..... I beat that on a regular basis..... :D
Let me axe ja dez, why be grammatically correct, when they are teaching Ebonics in school these days????
Very sad indeed!

These old Dash 8's that Piedmont is currently flying...they've got to be up there in cycles and hours....anyone know what time some of these airplanes have?

Are mx issues popping up more and more as they wear on?

They are popping up as fast as the new hires puberty pimples..... :laugh:

and I'm not bashing the new kids, I really like a lot of them.... many have great attitudes and realize what a great opportunity here. It was just the first example that popped up in my crusty old demented mind.

didn't they up the cycles on 906 by 20k?

I think so they found out that crazy glue and speed tape will carry our mighty dash 8's another 20,000 cycles if the brand new checklists are followed to a "tee" !
Just don't use the "chime" button too heavily, those have been determined to create too much wear and tear on the nose wheel steering during single engine taxi........ excessive "chiming" during two engine taxi has not caused the same amount of wear according to the PDT training department! :laugh:
2 PDT days to go and counting.......
Capt. Z

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back