• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Rumors...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think so they found out that crazy glue and speed tape will carry our mighty dash 8's another 20,000 cycles if the brand new checklists are followed to a "tee" !
Just don't use the "chime" button too heavily, those have been determined to create too much wear and tear on the nose wheel steering during single engine taxi........ excessive "chiming" during two engine taxi has not caused the same amount of wear according to the PDT training department! :laugh:
2 PDT days to go and counting.......
Capt. Z

Hope you have been saving! Good Luck over there, and don't forget about us little red headed step kids!

I think so they found out that crazy glue and speed tape will carry our mighty dash 8's another 20,000 cycles if the brand new checklists are followed to a "tee" !
Just don't use the "chime" button too heavily, those have been determined to create too much wear and tear on the nose wheel steering during single engine taxi........ excessive "chiming" during two engine taxi has not caused the same amount of wear according to the PDT training department! :laugh:
2 PDT days to go and counting.......
Capt. Z

Man... The thought of how much fun you're having almost makes me want to come back to PDT just so I can quit again.... hhhmmmm... I'm still qualified 'til the end of this month too....

Latest resources

Back