• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are they still offering the 50 or 150 dollar referral?

Piedmont Airlines, a US Airways Express carrier, is currently accepting resumes to begin interviewing and hiring in 2011. Our airline has a fleet of 44 deHaviland Dash-8 100 and 300 aircraft operating over 350 flights a day to 55 destinations. Crew bases include LaGuardia, Harrisburg, Salisbury, Charlottesville, Roanoke, and New Bern. Our starting rate of pay is one of the highest in the regional airline industry. We also include a comprehensive benefits package. Additionally, Piedmont Airlines has preferential hiring protocols in place with US Airways.

Minimum qualifications for consideration are 1500 hours total time and 200 hours of multi-engine time, and have a commercial multi-engine rating. Preference will be given to college graduates with aviation degrees and those applicants currently employed in a multi-engine pilot position. All others with qualifying times will compete for interview vacancies
when they become available.

Interested individuals should submit their resume to Bob Trout by
e-mail to: [email protected]

Piedmont Airlines is “An EEO Employer M/F/V/H”.

Last edited:
Curious what they are gonna say to sell the place. First it was RJ's! (nope), then it was Flowthru (nope). Now they are saying preferential hiring protocols in place with US Airways.

Actually for anyone that is furloughed its not a bad place to be. Contract and pay for equipment flown is pretty good.

Rumor is that PHX has given Piedmont the go ahead to aquire 10 more Dash 8 300s. I repeat Rumor!

Hey, there are a LOT of 121 guys on or hitting the street (our own included). I don't know that nightmare yet, but I'd guess if I needed currency or just a damned flying job, I wouldn't much need too many bells and whistles to get a little money and do a little flying before MUCH greener pastures came around.

Just sayin'.

Having "just sayin'ed" that, WTH? This is bananas. Many rumors abound about #s, and none make sense.

SO. If ya need a job and you meet the mins- welcome to the Peace Out Corps- the toughest job you'll ever love to quit.

Anyone wants to fly those old piece of ----- Dash 8? send your resume to jurassic park.

I mean Piedmont Airlines....

Anyone wants to fly those old piece of ----- Dash 8? send your resume to jurassic park.

Well it will probably be a Dash 8 crew flying a RJ crew from the Desert when those things are all parked.
Dash 8 is a great Airplane to fly.

Wait- they're applying for PILOT positions, not FA. HEYYY OHHHH!

Then again, BT is back...

Those that can fly them, come on over for a while. You'll have some fun and actually *gasp* fly a plane. Humpty Diddle or Purdon't-anymores*? Your ship sailed awhile ago- wait for the jet operators. If I have to babysit you interns some more, well... bring a pacifier. And beer money.

Forgot the UNDeeznuts. Same applies. No real experience, no real problem- MY LEG.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back