• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Guy Building PSA's Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps one should be happy to have a job and not be jobless? :) Wild concept, bet the 76 on the street would take any of those lines. Fly the damn thing and stop your bitching!

The last number I saw was 79, but I thought it was 76, too.

You might be right, meyers, but that really does suck. Bitch away, mcj -- we pilots are pros at it! :pimp: Didn't you know there are 6 things that generate high pitched whines on the 200? 3 jet engines, 2 pilots, and the fa.

Perhaps one should be happy to have a job and not be jobless? :) Wild concept, bet the 76 on the street would take any of those lines. Fly the damn thing and stop your bitching!

One word..... "CORNHOLER!"

Forgot to mention.. out of the 39 CLT FO 200 lines, there are 22 trips that have an arrival back to base of 11:45pm. And there are 38 trips that have a show time earlier than 7am most being in the 5am hour.

36 of the 39 lines offered have that senario in there... by far the most uncommutable line up of 200 trips I've seen since I was hired.

The 700 lines look MUCH better though. I hope I'm awarded one today because due to a lack of funds, buying a hotel room is not an option.

For those furloughed.. I'm not picking up any open time and I'm avoiding junior manning. I'm doing my part! :cool:

Last edited:
These lines make me SICK!

Latest resources

Back