Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont! For those interested!! And Need Cash?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow - they (USAirways) is still riding this tired old dog? I remember way back in the early 90's being sent to PIT to attend one of the first conferences....even got a shiny piece of paper documenting my attendance...maybe I should put that in a frame?

I really, really wish I still had my instructional booklet. That way I could show people who want to bring back mandatory hats and banish leather jackets at my current company just how much fun uniforms can be. Don't forget: No bulging shirt pockets, and for goodness sake, uncross those arms!

That's so typical for Piedmont. I worked there for almost seven years and everything they sent me in the mail had my name spelled wrong.
I love getting my pay stub and seeing how they can't spell New Bern. They decided to spell it New Burn. Gotta love it.:nuts:

:blush: Be smart, take the $2500 and run off with PJ into the sunset!!!!![/quote]

Actually, I would go if they throw in one of HG's leather jackets and a guaranteed base with PJ. If they offered that, then they can keep the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$;)

Rules of Negotiation from a recovering lawyer:

RULE #1: Never accept their first offer.

RULE #2: Never accept their second offer.

That's so typical for Piedmont. I worked there for almost seven years and everything they sent me in the mail had my name spelled wrong.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr
the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the
frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae
the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as
a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was
ipmorantt!

So, with a 5,000 Grand signing bonus, and they are still paying during training??

I worked at Piedmont last summer for 6 months, then moved on around September. I finally got the rest of my uniform in December. Anyone want it?

It seems like they're hiring people like crazy. They just hired 13 people from ERAU Prescott, me included.

sweet. job protection till I quit or flow through... which ever comes first!!! Training tis a bitch with the regular sized classes though, enjoy!

I'm looking forward to the challenge and the fun of turboprop flying. It'll be tough, but I know I'll get through it. Not sure how accurate it is, but John Buchanan said they only had 1 person fail with the new AQP training. Anyone know anything more about that?

Latest resources

Back