Picken's $700 Billion Plan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA Guy,
Ok, let's say you're right and Pickens is only doing his endeavor for self-serving profit and not his deep concern that the world is at peak oil.

Who cares?

It makes us less dependent on foreign oil.
It will lower the price of oil.
It will reduce our trade deficit.
It will help American families.

Let him make some money but also let this PATRIOT help America.

You think our government is going to fix the energy problem?

Oh and drilling in the U.S. being announced will do absolutely NOTHING to the price of oil for the next 7-10 years. You're dreaming. Yes I say drill everywhere and anywhere but it won't make an impact on supply/demand for years to come.

There is a REAL supply/demand problem now that the high price is fixing like it's supposed to do.

The free markets are working great.

Jet

Ok

How is that Windmill going to Power the Jet you fly? You know.... The one you earn a salary Flying?

Just because you don't like the rules....Know the rules.
Remember the guy that makes the golden rule?

I would rather pay 170 billion for Iraq and not take their oil. It's much better then building our own energy independance. (sarcasm)

I'm still amazed that so few people get this...

I'm amazed that people think this technology is just going to fall off the tree tonight and we can use it tomorrow.

This technology you speak of is YEARS away. We need relief NOW.

I'm amazed that people think this technology is just going to fall off the tree tonight and we can use it tomorrow.

This technology you speak of is YEARS away. We need relief NOW.

Um Ya........

I've never seen a windmill, reactor, transformers (not the robots), power stations that network over larger areas while carring energy through miles of high-tension powerlines.

Dude, are you for real or just trying to get a laugh from us? Quit playing, I know you can't really be this

Are YOU serious? Nuclear power is successfully used all over the world. Kits are already sold to convert vehicles to natural gas. It would take a while to set up the infrastructure but the technology is already there.

Um Ya........

I've never seen a windmill, reactor, transformers (not the robots), power stations that network over larger areas while carring energy through miles of high-tension powerlines.

Dude, are you for real or just trying to get a laugh from us? Quit playing, I know you can't really be this

Where did you get an education from?

Do you realize how many Windmills it would take to Power NYC?

and..... I'd have to ask... How are you going to power the Jet's you fly without OIL.

Yes >> Oil controls the JOB YOU HAVE.

Hold on guys! I have to go feed the rabbit on the wheel generator charging my computer. What is the external "power" you talk of? Is it some kinda "witchcraft"!?;)

Are YOU serious? Nuclear power is successfully used all over the world. Kits are already sold to convert vehicles to natural gas. It would take a while to set up the infrastructure but the technology is already there.

Nuke Power is great. No doubt. The problem is, the tree huggers hold up the approval process to build Nuke power plants. The other problem is the fact that it will take years to build them.

I sure can't find a Natural Gas Pump at any gas station I have been too.

This technology and system isn't ready to go yet here in America. Possibly in the future.

Oil Powers the Jets that pay us.

Latest resources

Back