• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Permanent seperate ops at USAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, what exactly is going on with this mess right now? I am assuming lawyers/courts/judges, but when will this thing finally get resolved and what is the likely out come?
This thing will be resolved when the East realizes we have a seniority list and need to unify to fight the company. Nobody can guess what the likely outcome is but frankly I'm not very optimistic. Remember, this all started when the East MEC withdrew from contract negotiations in 2007 when the company was profitable. They never seem to miss an opportunity to shoot off their noses to spite their faces.

This whole situation isn't going to end until US Airways is six feet under or someone like SkyWest just outright purchases them and put an end to everyone's misery by just stapling them to the bottom via an alternating one east to one west on the SkyWest list. There you go, a nice, clean fix.

LOL just kidding guys. Pilots & unity just don't work together anymore. Wait.... that sounds weird, is that an oxymoron?

he's probably the dude that when the FA tells him there's a LEO on board, he says to tell him, "I'm a capricorn"

Scorpio....

Funny though, I'll have to remember that one.

I say dissolve the marriage. Put everything back exactly as is was before the acquisition. In two weeks, the easties will be on the street and there will be no more petty bitching about nic, doh, fairness or anything of the sort.

Get a clue McDu. You're childishness will probably cost us our no fly list. Then you'll either play nice or get fired. I'm 6'3" and 230lbs, I'm not afraid of climbing in the cockpit with an eastie. When I do I'll act in a professional maner, that is if I ever fly again. Seniority stays outside the airplane.

http://www.nutrisystem.com

Lose Weight. Save Money.™

NutriSystem is the lowest priced popular
weight loss program. Forbes.com 12-23-08

Get 3 Weeks of Food

FREE
Choose Auto-Delivery when you order and get 21 days of food FREE!
Start Now

• Choose from 170 gourmet meals...80 new recipes
  • Easy and convenient, delivered right to your door
  • Heart-healthy, high fiber and hunger satisfying
  • Lose the weight you want, eating the foods you love!
*Results not typical.
Individuals are remunerated.
Kacey D.
has lost 43 lbs.*

Latest resources

Back